Drive to the finals comp, JOIN!

Pretty good week so far....McDyess on Monday and Kendrick today, I so very nearly switched out to Brent Barry for yesterday's game, but went with Fisher in the end, after initially having Udoka (ouch). Climbing up the overall ladder to about 800, hopefully that will jump again with KP going well today; already with 25 RP (no A) in the first half!

You've been extremely fortunate with the timing of your picks :D Brent Barry would have been exceptional too! Its slim pickings on that Spurs bench, Bowen, Barry, Udoka, Finley and Thomas have the capacity to bring in a RPA of 10 or less on any given night.

I didn't want to use another Boston player as I still think they might make it to the Finals and the Pistons have got an players who have their RPA risk spread evenly, so no matter who you go with, your likely to get a good to average RPA. I've gone with Sheed tonight...we'll see if he keeps his pace up.

You've been extremely fortunate with the timing of your picks :D Brent Barry would have been exceptional too! Its slim pickings on that Spurs bench, Bowen, Barry, Udoka, Finley and Thomas have the capacity to bring in a RPA of 10 or less on any given night.

I didn't want to use another Boston player as I still think they might make it to the Finals and the Pistons have got an players who have their RPA risk spread evenly, so no matter who you go with, your likely to get a good to average RPA. I've gone with Sheed tonight...we'll see if he keeps his pace up.

Lucky sometimes, then again, lost a bunch of points with Ray Allen, and even with Deron/Boozer and another pair I think, where I picked them in consecutive games, just in the wrong order. I reckon the C's will go through as well, and it will be a Lakers/Celts finals series. I still have a few good Celts and a few decent Lakers, so hopefully I will be able to use them all right to the end of the Finals...you've always got to keep guessing just how many players you need, and what teams will advance, and I've got my predictions pretty well right, so we can call it luck or good management. :D

Lucky sometimes, then again, lost a bunch of points with Ray Allen, and even with Deron/Boozer and another pair I think, where I picked them in consecutive games, just in the wrong order. I reckon the C's will go through as well, and it will be a Lakers/Celts finals series. I still have a few good Celts and a few decent Lakers, so hopefully I will be able to use them all right to the end of the Finals...you've always got to keep guessing just how many players you need, and what teams will advance, and I've got my predictions pretty well right, so we can call it luck or good management. :D

Combination of the two will definitely help! I was wrong about the Hornets not making the Conference finals, so only got to use Paul and Peja, missed out on 2 big picks. But there's been a number of players who had near their worst games in the series when I picked them...Jamison, Amare, Nash, Howard, Delonte, Sczerbiak. Besides that, I think I've managed the rosters decently...I've still got Kobe, Gasol, Fisher from the Lake Show and an even spread for the Pistons-Celtics matchup.

Combination of the two will definitely help! I was wrong about the Hornets not making the Conference finals, so only got to use Paul and Peja, missed out on 2 big picks. But there's been a number of players who had near their worst games in the series when I picked them...Jamison, Amare, Nash, Howard, Delonte, Sczerbiak. Besides that, I think I've managed the rosters decently...I've still got Kobe, Gasol, Fisher from the Lake Show and an even spread for the Pistons-Celtics matchup.

Yeah, NOH was my worst team, left Peja and Tyson behind, and used up a Spur or two early. As with any fantasy game, we will make good and bad choices...you probably have a better crew left for the Finals series than I do (on paper anyway)...if that one goes to 7, heaps of people (me included) are going to struggle to rack up decent points!

Yeah, NOH was my worst team, left Peja and Tyson behind, and used up a Spur or two early. As with any fantasy game, we will make good and bad choices...you probably have a better crew left for the Finals series than I do (on paper anyway)...if that one goes to 7, heaps of people (me included) are going to struggle to rack up decent points!

Maybe so, but you've got a nice buffer above the pack, so you don't need a huge game from any of the players, just an average RPA will keep you at the top of the group :) And you'll probably pick Powe in Game 7 and he'll have a 20-20 night lol...JZA has gone with the advice of NBA.com and gone the whole 9 yards with emptying the Lakers players roster in the Conference finals, so you've probably got the upper hand there.

This is where it gets interesting!

Went with Garnett and he was his usual solid self today, RPA of 40, a little bit higher than his average of 35. There were some stellar performances from Ray, Rondo and Derek though, so any of those picks would've been good. DrCurly picked Garnett as well so done well to keep the first spot...you've still got quite an arsenal left to unload Jase, good if series goes 7 games, bad if anything less.

Went with Garnett and he was his usual solid self today, RPA of 40, a little bit higher than his average of 35. There were some stellar performances from Ray, Rondo and Derek though, so any of those picks would've been good. DrCurly picked Garnett as well so done well to keep the first spot...you've still got quite an arsenal left to unload Jase, good if series goes 7 games, bad if anything less.

Just got to make sure I pull them out at the right time. I've used KG, Allen, Fish, Radman & Farmar only so far. Still got a few big guns left.

went with ray ray today and got a decent return of 32PRA, but ive used up all the stars now, so heres hoping the 2nd string players have some blinders. i think with KG today the good doctor has the game all sown up though. just gotta protect 2nd place now...:D

went with ray ray today and got a decent return of 32PRA, but ive used up all the stars now, so heres hoping the 2nd string players have some blinders. i think with KG today the good doctor has the game all sown up though. just gotta protect 2nd place now...:D

Ray's been very spotty throughout the playoffs, so i'd be very happy if I had gotten that sort of production from him. Not possible Jza, that 2nd spot is mine for the taking, after spending the good part of the playoffs near the bottom, I'm going to finish strong and steal that 2nd spot from ya muhuhahahaha I've got Ray,Kobe,Gasol,Derek and Perkins left..rubs hands gleefully..

phew, was getting very worried today until rondo started dishing it everywhere in the 2nd half. those 16 assists saved my ass, got a decent return of 26PRA.

powe would have been a great pick today as well, might have to give him a go when we go back to boston.

Rondo had his passing 'A' game on tonight :D Unless the Lakers can pull some good home cookin', this series might not go on for very much longer...I've got to go with Kobe on the next pick, it might be a bit early to put him in, but you would think that he knows heading 3-0 into the Game 4 is basically game over for the Lakers and he'll pull out all stops to win this one. My concern is that if it becomes a blowout, he'll sit out the 4th quarter and the Celts will rest their guys too.

Last minute adjustment to get Gasol in and save Kobe for another day wasn't the best idea, only 23 RPA...bad switch around for Gasol and Ray for me :( Ray had another nice game today. Did you forget to make a pick this week JZA? Now it gets a little bit tougher...Dr Curly, are you kidding me? lol...You pick Mcdyess, he goes off, you pick Perkins, he goes off, you pick Sacha and he goes off? Who's your pick Game 4 man? Gimme a little sumthin sumthin :D

Last minute adjustment to get Gasol in and save Kobe for another day wasn't the best idea, only 23 RPA...bad switch around for Gasol and Ray for me :( Ray had another nice game today. Did you forget to make a pick this week JZA? Now it gets a little bit tougher...Dr Curly, are you kidding me? lol...You pick Mcdyess, he goes off, you pick Perkins, he goes off, you pick Sacha and he goes off? Who's your pick Game 4 man? Gimme a little sumthin sumthin :D

just givin you a sniff before i cruely shatter your dreams of a 2nd place finish mwahahaha! :lol:

well, no actually i forgot to pick again. that makes it 4 games ive missed now...kind of amazing im in 2nd spot with all those missed points i should had ;)

just givin you a sniff before i cruely shatter your dreams of a 2nd place finish mwahahaha! :lol:

well, no actually i forgot to pick again. that makes it 4 games ive missed now...kind of amazing im in 2nd spot with all those missed points i should had ;)

hahaha...true man, its pretty amazing your still in 2nd place for being such a slack arse :D you might even have been able to get to the top if you played those 4 games...and no, its not MY dream thats going to get shattered muhuhahhahah

Hey exzibit, I reckon Coby Karl could have a massive effect on Game 4, you should run with him....or if you are feeling a Celtic run, Brian Scalabrine has been wearing some nice suits this series.

Coby Karl it is, then. His name kinda sounds like his other team mate, so I guess he must be good. :D

Congrats drcurly on winning the Drive to the finals! It was a tight 2nd place finish but I think jvalles has pulled it off...

Back
Top Bottom