Drive to the finals comp, JOIN!

Argh...cost myself 39 points simply by having Antwain J and Caron B switched around this week...got 48 points from them instead of 87! Oh well, 'dems da breaks!

oh yes, went with my gut again and came up trumps, picked hedo and got a decent 29. glad i didnt waste my pick on howard, what a stinker! :p

oh yes, went with my gut again and came up trumps, picked hedo and got a decent 29. glad i didnt waste my pick on howard, what a stinker! :p

I took David West today, so far on 16 at half time, so not too bad at the moment.

So who are you guys going for tomorrow? Someone from the game 7, or someone from the second round matchup? I've already used JJ, Horford and Josh Smith from the Hawks, so if they progress I'm in a bit of bother for the next round. So tomorrow I've got KG. I figure I'll at least use one Celt, and I think even if the Celts progress, Garnett won't have much fun against the Cavs. And since he's supposedly the leader of the team, he'll have to step up tomorrow. Today I used Rashard Lewis, an ok pick stat-wise, and at least I didn't waste Dwight on todays effort...

West is DOMINATING! Yew! :thumbsup:

yeah, huge game from him today, nice pick jase. but the ease with which the hornets beat them could mean a quick series...maybe could bite you in the ass down the line...:p

i gotta pick a celtic tomorrow, cant leave KG or pierce left sitting unused. if the hawks advance i think we're all up **** creek! :lol:

yeah, huge game from him today, nice pick jase. but the ease with which the hornets beat them could mean a quick series...maybe could bite you in the ass down the line...:p

i gotta pick a celtic tomorrow, cant leave KG or pierce left sitting unused. if the hawks advance i think we're all up **** creek! :lol:

I'm tempted to ignore that game or go with Bibby. Maybe a Utah player might be on the cards?

pretty good picks so far this week, went with rashard lewis yesterday, and the big Z was impressive today, tough pick for tomorrow, ive still got dwight howard on the bench but do i use him yet? ive still got 3 good utah players on the bench as well, if lakers sweep ill be pissed i didnt use them...

Yeah I hit Big Z too, Tomorrow I'm going with Boozer!!

Not getting to use Dirk,Bosh,kidd,nash and Melo really hurt me, who thought that those series would be over so quick

Well, the pack will catch up (or overtake me) after today, my player couldn't manage a single basket...a first for over 11 years for him!

Ahhhh, it is so much more satisfying picking the best option for the day than a guy who can't even hit one freakin field goal...

you got on parker huh? nice, i thought timmy D would go off today but he only barely scraped in a 30PRA, decent but i need some big numbers to get back to the top. still its getting crowded up there, you me and jase seem to swap positions after every game.

I could have easily had Booz today...again, a switcheroo looks like it will cost me 20-30 points...oh well, as long as I don't have any more "Ray-ray" picks, I wont complain.

Back
Top Bottom