Drive to the finals comp, JOIN!

geez, another awful pick for me, im really cursed this week. dwight howard, big game at home, youd expect some decent numbers right??? urgh...

I took a punt on Lebron coz I don't think he'll get the cahnce to explode at any time against the celtics. Doing ok so far, but with 6mins left he needs to pick his game up if I'm gonna score!

I took a punt on Lebron coz I don't think he'll get the cahnce to explode at any time against the celtics. Doing ok so far, but with 6mins left he needs to pick his game up if I'm gonna score!

probably a wise move, the celtics will most likely win the series and bron has been shut down every game so far (for him anyway, hes still getting 20/5/5). if he was going to fire it would be at home. im def going to use him next game. how happy would those ppl be who used him in the first round when he was dropping 40 pt games?

i reckon im out of it though, this week screwed me royally. and tomorrows pick is a bastard too. ive got boozer left for the jazz, parker, ginobili for spurs. or do i use a laker/hornet, away from home as well?

how the mighty have fallen :mad:

from racking up the bigest score in the comp for week 3 to the lowest score for week 4, doesnt get much worse than that...

who wouldve thought the best scorer for the week for me would have been bloody Ilgauskas!!! :crazy:

how the mighty have fallen :mad:

from racking up the bigest score in the comp for week 3 to the lowest score for week 4, doesnt get much worse than that...

who wouldve thought the best scorer for the week for me would have been bloody Ilgauskas!!! :crazy:

Wow Delonte, you reeeeeaaaaaallllyyyy did suck today! :mad:

Tell me about it haha...it was a last minute switch for me, was going with Wally, then I figured that he's so goddamn one dimensional that if he has an off night, thats it whereas Delonte can rebound, pass and score as well...dang, thought I could catch up with JZA :(

well, went with bron, happy with his 40PRA. itl take a lot more nice picks in the coming week though, and its only going to get harder from here on in as series get tighter with less stars to choose from.

Its heating up boys, teams are dropping, hope we've all got some stars to play with because its going down to the wire!

WTF??? Looking at the play-by-plays for my pick today, D West, in about 30 seconds he gets his 2nd PF (defensive), 3rd PF (shooting), and 4th (tech)!!!! Now he's gonna have to sit till into the 4th....why didn't I take this guy in a NOH home game???

Yeah, its fully bull crap...CP3 got called for 2 offensive fouls in 30 seconds within that time as well. BTW, a technical foul isn't a personal foul...he got called for an offensive foul.

Damn, first Boobie Gibson sits, then Wally gets a single rebound and that's it? WTF!

ouch jase, and i thought last week for me wasnt very flash, i saw you got an 8, 0, and a 1 PRA in 3 games :blink: thats just nasty luck, i was tempted to pick wally for todays game but only went with delonte as his avg PRA was slightly higher. man, another game 7 tomorrow, i gotta use cp3, cant leave him on the table.

Well, I should have stuck to my original pick of Tyson Chandler it seems...but at least I moved away from my second option in Peja, but he could be called on to drop some 3's in the 4th quarter. It is going to take a monumental effort for NOH to get home here.

Well, I should have stuck to my original pick of Tyson Chandler it seems...but at least I moved away from my second option in Peja, but he could be called on to drop some 3's in the 4th quarter. It is going to take a monumental effort for NOH to get home here.

Dang it!!!!!!!!!!1 used all my spurs as I was backing the Hornets to win :eek:

So I didn't get to use west and chandler. Looks like my plan is a bust now as I'm down 3 super stars.:cry:

Dang it!!!!!!!!!!1 used all my spurs as I was backing the Hornets to win :eek:

So I didn't get to use west and chandler. Looks like my plan is a bust now as I'm down 3 super stars.:cry:

I thought the Spurs could win it, but just couldn't leave Timmy D stranded...so went from Chandler, to Peja, but ended up with Timmy D. Chandler the only real "loss", but have used two of the big three Spurs now. I really think that the Lakers will pass the Spurs, they have the firepower and strength with Kobe and Pau, and will just be more hungry for it, I think. More 7 game series are really going to stretch EVERYBODY in the comp!

oh man, heres where it gets tough: ive used duncan, parker and manu :mad: (an didnt even get a big score out of any of them: double :mad::mad:)

didnt get to use west which peeved me but who's left to pick for the spurs is my main worry??? the next guy is like kurt thomas with and avg PRA of about 10 :lol:

oh man, heres where it gets tough: ive used duncan, parker and manu :mad: (an didnt even get a big score out of any of them: double :mad::mad:)

didnt get to use west which peeved me but who's left to pick for the spurs is my main worry??? the next guy is like kurt thomas with and avg PRA of about 10 :lol:

Yeah, it gets tough for sure. If you use Lakers, then if they win, who do you use in the Finals series? Fingers crossed I'll have at least semi-decent players to take me all the way to the end....

Pretty good week so far....McDyess on Monday and Kendrick today, I so very nearly switched out to Brent Barry for yesterday's game, but went with Fisher in the end, after initially having Udoka (ouch). Climbing up the overall ladder to about 800, hopefully that will jump again with KP going well today; already with 25 RP (no A) in the first half!

Back
Top Bottom