Dragic PC

ReggieEvansPC

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jet
Besides collecting Reggie Evans, I also collect some Goran Dragic. Here's some of my better cards.

Picked this one up a while back from a member on here, thanks to @Jay Tobin and @nichj99 (from memory) for his assistance.

IMG_20160225_181241.jpg

I recently also managed to make a deal for a card that I'd been eyeing off for the longest time on COMC. I was hesitant to message the seller (through BO), but turns out he was a great guy!

IMG_20160225_181408.jpg

I was lucky enough to receive this card from my first ever group break with @cherrycollectables some time back. It's perhaps one of my most favourite non-reggie card.

IMG_20151027_203833.jpg

And lastly, one from eBay. Apparently it's a pretty popular card given some of the offers I've received in the past, but I collect to collect.

IMG_20151027_203928.jpg

Wow some greats Dragic cards, and the 1/1 is just perfect, great photo, clean eye popping design especially with the bright Suns orange colour and a sweet tag. I'm waiting for Dragics cards to come out with him in Miami Heat digs.

Wow some greats Dragic cards, and the 1/1 is just perfect, great photo, clean eye popping design especially with the bright Suns orange colour and a sweet tag. I'm waiting for Dragics cards to come out with him in Miami Heat digs.

There's a couple low-end cards in Miami uniform, but the high-end patch cards will definitely be the ones to get.

Thanks everyone for the posts.

Besides collecting Reggie Evans, I also collect some Goran Dragic. Here's some of my better cards.

Picked this one up a while back from a member on here, thanks to @Jay Tobin and @nichj99 (from memory) for his assistance.

IMG_20160225_181241.jpg

I recently also managed to make a deal for a card that I'd been eyeing off for the longest time on COMC. I was hesitant to message the seller (through BO), but turns out he was a great guy!

IMG_20160225_181408.jpg

I was lucky enough to receive this card from my first ever group break with @cherrycollectables some time back. It's perhaps one of my most favourite non-reggie card.

IMG_20151027_203833.jpg

And lastly, one from eBay. Apparently it's a pretty popular card given some of the offers I've received in the past, but I collect to collect.

IMG_20151027_203928.jpg

Hey mate nice Dragic cards. Send me your address and i'll happily send you another Goran card for your collection.

Wow some sweet additions, really love that immac tag 1of1 and that you collect to collect... I am the same for me the guys in it just for money from flipping is a downer on the industry!

Wow some sweet additions, really love that immac tag 1of1 and that you collect to collect... I am the same for me the guys in it just for money from flipping is a downer on the industry!

I was really lucky with that group break to get such a fantastic card. Unfortunately it meant that all my other group breaks having been half as exciting!

I think flipping is a two way street. It's great that so many cases are being broken and cards are perhaps more accessible, but there's lots of people trying to make a quick buck and overcharging on cards.

Hey mate nice Dragic cards. Send me your address and i'll happily send you another Goran card for your collection.

I want to say a huge thank you to @0kramrajnoc for this next card! Such a generous act, and really made my week!

IMG_20160304_170807.jpg

Such a stunning card, and jersey numbered too! I only said to him the other day that there is some really underrated Innovation cards, and then this shows up in my mailbox! Fantastic!

Nice cards and extremely difficult to get these rare cards together in one PC.

Goran is so underrated, which is good for collectors like you. I like him, too, and have a few of his current cards; nothing compared to your stash, though, OP.

Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom