Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

Aw I know, of the 3 I got they were all medal winners. I got royally f***ed on Dominance v1

Just saying though if we saw dominance this morning without a high flyer replacement does that mean we are going to see another replacement with even higher odds or maybe two cards but with still higher odds?

if so wouldn't that mean there would be more dud boxes overall given High Flyer equivalent has been removed?

I'm terrible at maths so don't judge me :lol:

Same mate, 3 dud boxes here too. I've been too burnt lately on boxes so not touching any this year.

Same mate, 3 dud boxes here too. I've been too burnt lately on boxes so not touching any this year.

I got fucked even harder on breaks, it took me a good weeks to figure out how I will approach this release.

2-3 boxes to hit the urge and the rest of my money I'll put aside to just buy my cards straight up. I played with the idea of buying a case, but I just can't justify it, especially if I hit shit which is more than likely.

Not going to be touching breaks, way too many times it's just burning money for 2-4 poor teams cards while a flipper holds onto WCE.

I'm being massively tempted in to this release, but don't want to get a dud either. I bought a 16/17 Certified bundle from Select recently and think I got lucky with a match worn guernsey signature...not sure my luck would continue to this release!

Considering the high flyers were numbered the same as dominance cards last year I wouldn't be surprised if that replacement was released tomorrow and it's not anymore high-end than dominance (i.e. still numbered to /60)

Just assuming that one of them had to be previewed first and they've gone with the one that we already know

Considering the high flyers were numbered the same as dominance cards last year I wouldn't be surprised if that replacement was released tomorrow and it's not anymore high-end than dominance (i.e. still numbered to /60)

Just assuming that one of them had to be previewed first and they've gone with the one that we already know
Seems as everyone is dying to find out what the high flyers replacement will actually be - yet alone the bonus case hit we suspect be out of 30

Just my opinion. With the hobby growing so much and the state of AFL changing in regards to free agency/trading/contract terms and worth, I personally think rookie cards will start to become more sought after.

Just look at dusty cards. Select keep printing him on their top of the line inserts. There are only so many variants you can continue to churn out with the same player until you start affecting the price. People will want to look for a point of difference.

Again, that's just my opinion :)

Just my opinion. With the hobby growing so much and the state of AFL changing in regards to free agency/trading/contract terms and worth, I personally think rookie cards will start to become more sought after.

Just look at dusty cards. Select keep printing him on their top of the line inserts. There are only so many variants you can continue to churn out with the same player until you start affecting the price. People will want to look for a point of difference.

Again, that's just my opinion :)
i think select can continue to pump out Dustys and the price keeps heading north.. The difference is with the rookies its a maybe/hopefully player investment.
with Dusty its a investment in a certified star who is bound for future HOF and afl immortality.

probably not signed yet

doubt they'd waste a preview on showing a redemption and then the signee, well hope not anyway!

pretty sure we all know what they look like, haven't changed since 01 or whenever they first were.

Back
Top Bottom