Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

Quite right for once and final 3 previews?
13/15 Kennedy generation next Hawthorn/Sydney
14/15 GOAL; platinum DPS or unsigned captain gold cards (hf replacement)
15/15 medal winners/ tribute signature, TITANIUM or unsigned captain black border cards (influential equivalent)
How cool if last two cards looked like this:

15986630673456596080084113383.jpg

15986631035021553120019637908514.jpg

@baggies
$60 per case delivery???? Is that confirmed?
That's what I was quoted, $60 express post per case. The alternative and probably much cheaper option is Couriers Please for case delivery which may be a better choice than Auspost depending where you are located and how quickly you want the delivery. Couriers Please from NSW to WA is at least a week.

Select won't ship express to WA until Tuesday even though Auspost have a cut off on Monday for Father's day express deliveries plus known delays to VIC. I sent an express post item to Melbourne on Monday, no updates since Perth airport on Monday night. So if paying full retail price for cases that Select have probably had sitting around for a couple of weeks, there's no guarantee they'll be delivered by release day which is disappointing.

No such worries for wholesale customers I'd imagine, the same guys will likely have hundreds of listings up on release day morning after receiving cases on time or early.

That's what I was quoted, $60 express post per case. The alternative and probably much cheaper option is Couriers Please for case delivery which may be a better choice than Auspost depending where you are located and how quickly you want the delivery. Couriers Please from NSW to WA is at least a week.

Select won't ship express to WA until Tuesday even though Auspost have a cut off on Monday for Father's day express deliveries plus known delays to VIC. I sent an express post item to Melbourne on Monday, no updates since Perth airport on Monday night. So if paying full retail price for cases that Select have probably had sitting around for a couple of weeks, there's no guarantee they'll be delivered by release day which is disappointing.

No such worries for wholesale customers I'd imagine, the same guys will likely have hundreds of listings up on release day morning after receiving cases on time or early.
Couriers please are rubbish, would hope select have moved on from them absolutely useless

How amazing if it was triple signature with John Snr.
I agree totally, what a missed opportunity for Select. i think a facsimile signature of snr would have added value to the card. Also could have been really big if the card included a cut signature of snr.

Surely not per case...can understand per order . Please don’t be true

What happens if you add albums to your order ?

Surely not per case...can understand per order . Please don’t be true

What happens if you add albums to your order ?
Not sure about albums. I asked about cases, they confirmed $60 express per case. Like I said earlier though, there will be cheaper shipping options by courier.

To be honest, I reckon the last two previews are going to be lesser rarity than the generation next - Select have just done the previews this way to get the ones we know out of the way and keep the surprises to the end

To be honest, I reckon the last two previews are going to be lesser rarity than the generation next - Select have just done the previews this way to get the ones we know out of the way and keep the surprises to the end
Couldn't agree more- they always show the non exciting cards first then followed by the high ends we're all firmiliar with as we all knew what the core top ends would be anyway

Hope not I think if select expect people to pay full retail there needs to be more high end value

Hope not I think if select expect people to pay full retail there needs to be more high end value

with two previews left, one of them has to be a ‘bonus’ hit compared to last year‘s series. We’ve already seen two case hits (Dominance and captain sig) plus the Next Gen.

There should be a High Flyers replacement (2 per case) and a new hit on top of what we got last year.

Missing Kennedy Snr for this to be truly amazing. JPK should have the Hawthorn logo as well? Select been pumping out the JPK signature cards with Captain Sig, Supremacy, 2016 Certified and now this.

At least I have a Stratton captain Sig to collect 😂 Aligns well with Mitchell and Crawf

Missing Kennedy Snr for this to be truly amazing. JPK should have the Hawthorn logo as well? Select been pumping out the JPK signature cards with Captain Sig, Supremacy, 2016 Certified and now this.

At least I have a Stratton captain Sig to collect 😂 Aligns well with Mitchell and Crawf

I'm really glad they did a WCE last year now, I love Shuey but I love Hurn more as Captain.

Should be a fairly cheaper set to collect for me which is good for once.

Sadly John SNR can't be with us but I'm sure he'd sign the card if he could lol. He he was still alive and signed perhaps you could have been looking round $3000 for one?!

Back
Top Bottom