Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

understand your thoughts p-dawg, it just for me these players were still afl/team players. Do i get excited about owning the Sammy Lloyd or Miles sigh, no... but they still played for the tiges and had there moments thus i enjoy owning there sigh in the collection.
tiges player ink hopes.. Grimes / Broad (underated player) / Houli / Bolton (future gun) / and my man BAKER

15 Honours 2 certified signature player selection was very good...some great players in that lot.

2015 Honours has an amazing selection of future Norm Smith winners (Shuey), Coleman winners (Cameron), club captains (Sloane, Docherty), modern day club greats (Rance, Duncan, Gray) and premiership players (Duncan, Puopolo, Rance, Astbury, Parker, Hannebery, Darling, Shuey, Liberatore).

Awesome choices that year.

Will be interesting to see those players drafted in the 2014-2016 AFL drafts, that didn't get draft pick signatures in subsequent years now appear in Players Ink signatures...some decent players across all clubs.

Will be interesting to see those players drafted in the 2014-2016 AFL drafts, that didn't get draft pick signatures in subsequent years now appear in Players Ink signatures...some decent players across all clubs.
Or do a subset like Destiny in 99 which had some ripping players sign that missed out on DPS

how good do these look!!!

F10EFD91-3599-48DF-AC58-BEBA5EDA88D4.jpeg

nice design, looks good.
got the same feel to the 2019 richmond premiership sigh redemption with the wave thing at the bottom. would of liked the pick no# more prominent, but happy with this years DPS.

Although have no back up, the thickness of the gold foil and it's prominence coding there, makes me I creasingly convinced there will be a platinum version of these with a metallic white instead of gold like in 2008

Although have no back up, the thickness of the gold foil and it's prominence coding there, makes me I creasingly convinced there will be a platinum version of these with a metallic white instead of gold like in 2008

hmm who knows, I reckon they might've labelled them as 'gold draft pick signatures' in the preview if that was going to be the case

Probably 2 surprises remaining if Generation Next is in again. First could be tomorrow, hopefully a direct replacement for high flyers. I wouldn't mind the same design with a new theme.
Assuming the final reveal is a bonus case hit at one per team, chances are the cards will be numbered to /30 based on a similar production run

Probably 2 surprises remaining if Generation Next is in again. First could be tomorrow, hopefully a direct replacement for high flyers. I wouldn't mind the same design with a new theme.
Assuming the final reveal is a bonus case hit at one per team, chances are the cards will be numbered to /30 based on a similar production run
i like where you going, the replacement to the high flyers is going to be very interesting

Back
Top Bottom