Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

would rather think of it as a "bump in the road"
tomorrow is bigger and brighter sky's...

Would assume this is the timeless replacement so really don’t understand what angst is, not sure what people expected from the low end stuff (apart some more detailed explanations with the cards which should definitely be provided).

I'd have to agree and admit this on the rise preview has been exceptionally disappointing! Presume it's the timeless replacement and would have preferred something like a third parallel set or a replication of the 2016 team leaders!

But previews being previews, the not so exciting cards will always be shown first 😜

Looks like a FootyStars 1:3 card.

Took the words right out of my mouth - even if it’s a low-end insert this is series 2, and it looks like a series 1 card. Just seems like not much effort put into the design - very similar to the base preview

On a positive note I do like the card concept (even though it’s identical to the 1:3 selex from 2018 footy stars - similar in design too

Was hoping for something nicer for a back end but here what it looks to be in terms of next previews:

7/15 Rookie Cards
8/15 Draft Pick Blue Signatures
9/15 Certified Signatures
10/15 2020 Nab draft pick redemption - replacing premiership predictors
11/15 Sloan, Neale, Ablett jnr, Brown, Lynch, Ross, Franklin and Gaff Dominance
12/15 Remaining Captain cards
13/15 Draft Pick Black Signatures
14/15 Up there Cazaly!
15/15 Swans/Hawks Kennedy Next Generation

FB_IMG_1598141302899.jpg

I very much like the rookie card...very good comeback from yesterday's On the Rise (which did have a Series 1 feel to it...hopefully better in hand and player selection for each team spot on)

I love the number placement, wasn't a fan of last year where the numbering was in the back grounded and faded. Name and draft pick number both clear and neat is huge tick for me.

agree, draft pick number should be front and clear.. just love with the rookie cards how everyone taken in the national draft ( at any no# pick) gets a card to be remembered by.

As a side note..i would love to see the players taken in the rookie draft also to recieve a rookie card (maybe more in the series 1 release) but to have all players taken for a whole draft year all recognised in a card would be great.

Full rookie sets are nice but how good was it when we had to collect all 16 predictors to send in to get each clubs 2nd pick in the draft

Also was fun to run predictor shares

Full rookie sets are nice but how good was it when we had to collect all 16 predictors to send in to get each clubs 2nd pick in the draft

Also was fun to run predictor shares

yep, back in the day
(the Shane Edwards rookie card is still a card that pulls on my heart strings) dont want to go back to that set up again.

Back
Top Bottom