Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

If all of the previews are only going to have a picture and absolutely no other information its really a shame...
the videos with the information actually built the hype..
don't get me wrong, I'm still excited, but they could at least put some information around how many players, what are they numbered to, etc.

yep the parallels are not for me, but other do like collecting them.
why not release the info on numbering?

Geez I do miss the videos gave us a better look, I do like the look of these though but how about some more info, are they numbered? How many per team? Come on select don’t go backwards now

Geez I do miss the videos gave us a better look, I do like the look of these though but how about some more info, are they numbered? How many per team? Come on select don’t go backwards now
well said..... I dont get what is with the only one who can do the preview video's was stevic.
they could have backyard barry doing them for all i care, its about getting the information out to there buying public

well said..... I dont get what is with the only one who can do the preview video's was stevic.
they could have backyard barry doing them for all i care, its about getting the information out to there buying public
agree.. but honestly they don't even need a video... just put the info the facebook post!

Not gonna lie but these previews aren't going to build near enough hype without the videos from previous releases...

I personally loved being able to see a card from each team and the video form look so much better to get a closer representation to what they look like in hand.
They've even gone backwards with their Facebook posts - not really any information and just a standard photo with a huge watermark over the card. Comparing to prestige even at least they had a video of the card spinning in light - hope they listen to their supporters and not go backwards, considering the improvements that have been in made in the last 4-5 years

One thing I do give credit ATM is at least there's a preview every day and I know I've expressed such relief before but it's a blessing knowing a case hit for all 18 clubs unlike legacy 18 for instance which previews dragged out like crazy only to find the btop end was restricted to a cats card

One thing I do give credit ATM is at least there's a preview every day and I know I've expressed such relief before but it's a blessing knowing a case hit for all 18 clubs unlike legacy 18 for instance which previews dragged out like crazy only to find the btop end was restricted to a cats card

How do we know there's a case hit for each club? Do you mean something else alongside the captain sigs / Dominance continuation from last year?

How do we know there's a case hit for each club? Do you mean something else alongside the captain sigs / Dominance continuation from last year?
Yes I do! Even though I have no reference, it's fair to expect one of the following like influential, Brownlow honour roll or platinum DPS:

Platinum showstoppers
Titanium
Second level dps

At this point I reckon:
Timeless replaced by team leaders - a revisit from 2016, different designs

Premiership predictors replaced by medal winners moved back to a lower slot

Medal winners slot replaced by second draft pick signature parallel

High flyers replaced by GOAL!

Platinum showstoppers to be bonus top end or alternatively titanium- like dominance but with words titanium instead with a different player and colour background

Come on guys, it would be silly to think Select care what collectors want in regards to info released. When have they listened to collectors comments and acted on them in the past??? They very rarely acknowledge collectors and never really offer social media communication anyway. It's how they have always worked. The first 3 previews are pretty standard stuff, hopefully in the next day or so it will start be get interesting.

it is a gripe with select being the cold and quite company. no point person or any social media person to bounce quick questions off. Its a bit 90's way of doing business

Back
Top Bottom