Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

Looks like it will be back to how it used to be with previews and just have pictures on Facebook and not on YouTube

Collingwood already had its Dominance card last year - Sidebottom. This year there will be a Pendlebury captain signature.
and straight off the bat will be the huge hit of the release. Fantastic player,who will be immortalised in a high end capt sigh..

14 previews means 2 extra hits, I'm assuming higher end

With Prem Predictors to be also replaced with a new hit.

Although disappointed with the no wholesale part, I'm holding out hope that this set is going to be bang for buck even at full retail.

Bring on the previews!

With 14 previews I thought I’d have a go at what they’re likely to be and what order they’ll be previewed ... happy to hear other people’s thoughts!!!

1. Common
2. All-Australian
3. Parallel
4. Timeless replacement
5. Rookie Card
6. DPS
7. Prem Predictor replacement
8. Players Ink
9. Medal Winners
10. High Flyer replacement
11. Dominance
12. Captain sig
13. Bonus hit
14. Next gen

With 14 previews I thought I’d have a go at what they’re likely to be and what order they’ll be previewed ... happy to hear other people’s thoughts!!!

1. Common
2. All-Australian
3. Parallel
4. Timeless replacement
5. Rookie Card
6. DPS
7. Prem Predictor replacement
8. Players Ink
9. Medal Winners
10. High Flyer replacement
11. Dominance
12. Captain sig
13. Bonus hit
14. Next gen
Quite on the mark here IMO

I'm a numbers guy so I've had a crack at this... based on what we know from last year etc.
DISCLAIMER: heavily assumption based - I don't have any facts.
I will also update as we get more information.

Note that there were considerably less draft picks last year than the year before, so the same numbering and ratios as last year will not work this year.
1597456570017.png

I'm a numbers guy so I've had a crack at this... based on what we know from last year etc.
DISCLAIMER: heavily assumption based - I don't have any facts.
I will also update as we get more information.

Note that there were considerably less draft picks last year than the year before, so the same numbering and ratios as last year will not work this year.
1597456570017.png
good one bluey...like those numbers:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom