Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

My guess, again hoping that there isn't too much crossover with Showstoppers
Adelaide: Laird or M. Crouch
Brisbane: Neale
Essendon: Shiel
Geelong: Ablett or Selwood (Hawkins had a high flyer, danger an SS)
North: Cunnington or Higgins
Richmond: Prestia or Lynch (surely there's some Dusty fatigue?)
St Kilda: Steele?
Sydney: Parker
West Coast: McGovern or Sheed
i would not call it Dusty fatigue..more like wallet fatigue. man brings the $$$$

i would not call it Dusty fatigue..more like wallet fatigue. man brings the $$$$
i know what you mean... it catches up eventually and that's why I hope Select have mixed it up a little bit..

I'm scared about trying to track down a Cripps captain sig for a reasonable price.... and even more so if the Gen Next Sig is the Silvagnis as well.

With regards to next generation card, would need to be the ilk of the Kennedy’s or Silvagni’s otherwise it will lose its prestige. Unfortunately going from Ablett to Shaw’s the card lost a bit of lustre.
well said..and very true

i know what you mean... it catches up eventually and that's why I hope Select have mixed it up a little bit..

I'm scared about trying to track down a Cripps captain sig for a reasonable price.... and even more so if the Gen Next Sig is the Silvagnis as well.
depends on what u call a reasonable price...but cripps capt sigh is going to be a big and hot card guaranteed...save those coins mate, fun times are ahead

My guess of black dominance:
Adelaide: Sloan
Brisbane: Neale
Essendon: Shiel
Geelong: Quincy
North: Brown
Richmond: Lynch
St Kilda: Geary
Sydney: Heeney
West coast: Yeo

And titanium:
Adelaide: Crouch
Brisbane: Hopwood
Carlton: Cripps
Collingwood: Treloar
Essendon: Merritt
Fremantle: Walters
Geelong: Miers
Gold coast: Ellis
GWS: Greene
Hawthorn: worpel
Melbourne: gawn
North: Dumont
Port: cloake
Richmond: Martin
St Kilda: Steele
Sydney: Franklin
Wce: gaff
Bulldogs: Dunkley

As an example, Merrett already has certified and supremacy Sig cards for Essendon to go with his DPS...

Do you have inside info or are this another example of your wild guesses?

As an example, Merrett already has certified and supremacy Sig cards for Essendon to go with his DPS...

Do you have inside info or are this another example of your wild guesses?
mate we were all making guesses... many of which will be right and many wrong..
regardless i like the enthusiasm

will be interesting to see the crossover between the many high end subsets we have been getting lately..
for example Cripps had an Influential, a Dominance, a showstopper and will be getting captain sig..
so definitely cant be too much of an issue for select to repeat the main players.

I just hope the players (I'm talking to you Scott Pendlebury!!!) sign the captain sigs with proper signatures. Sick and tired of official signature cards with crap autographs

i think were pretty lucky the majority of our AFL sighs are sighned fairly well..take a look at some of the NBA players sighs for a outright laugh. (excluding Heppells capt sigh last year)

i think were pretty lucky the majority of our AFL sighs are sighned fairly well..take a look at some of the NBA players sighs for a outright laugh. (excluding Heppells capt sigh last year)

Supremacy had some horrors, although I luckily avoided any bad sigs from my boxes or breaks

Although, I think that had more to do with Select supplying poor texta's or the signer stacking them one on top of another when wet

Last edited:
mate we were all making guesses... many of which will be right and many wrong..
regardless i like the enthusiasm

will be interesting to see the crossover between the many high end subsets we have been getting lately..
for example Cripps had an Influential, a Dominance, a showstopper and will be getting captain sig..
so definitely cant be too much of an issue for select to repeat the main players.
Love ya work Here!

BTW just been confirmed on Facebook the first preview for D20 will be next Monday! Hope the previews don't drag out but apparently they said 14 previews and one every day

2020 AFL DOMINANCE has arrived !!!!
We are pleased to announce that from Monday 17th August we will begin previewing Dominance. Previews will be conducted on our Facebook page, with ongoing reveals until the last reveal on Sunday 30th August.
So Monday 31st August is the big day.
At 10.30am, the series will available on our web site for pre-sale!
Product Specification
- 8 cards per pack
- 36 packs per box
- 12 boxes per case
Pricing
- Boxes - $245 per box
- Cases - $2800 per case
- Packs - $6.99 per pack (min 5 pack order from web site)
- Albums - $25 (no pages included)
- Box and Album Bundle Special offer (free shipping) - $270.
- Select UltraPro box of 100 x 9 pocket pages are already online now for only $30!
PLEASE NOTE: Limits will apply for cases and boxes.
The official release date for the 2020 AFL Dominance series is Thursday 3rd September, 2020 and at 10am we will publish on our web site the full release information and the checklist.
Due to the Covid-19 impact on couriers and Australia Post, and the volume of orders in the pre-sale period we expect, we cannot guarantee delivery on Sept 3rd release day - although we will do our best to get orders to collectors by the release day. A choice of shipping method will be given at checkout, and tracking information will be automatically sent upon shipment.
This release will only be made available for ONLINE SALES from SelectAustralia.com.au, selected AFL stores, and via some collector stores.
If you aren’t a member of Select Rewards, remember to sign up for your free account before making your order to earn Select Stars!
We still have a little Certified left at:
https://selectaustralia.com.au/search?type=product&q=Certified
Thanks for your continued support, and happy collecting!
- The Select Australia Team

Back
Top Bottom