Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

View: https://youtu.be/7LAb2ZMzKfA

This was my first inclination they were dodgy. Especially when Doms spots were pre secured before anyone else could purchase.
Plus most other wwe breaks the packs are laid out first, name drawn then pack opened.
wow, that does raise questions. i just watched the NBA break from the 24/07 and the start of that video is weird. still surprised that there has been no response or any comment from admin. over a week since the last afl break was pulled and people waiting on refunds, answers & with legitimate questions being ignored. doesn't look good even with an admin being online on this site and viewing this thread, but acting like a real phantom. they're probably too busy panicking, trying to cut ties since it looks like they have been complicit.

The way it has been talked about yes, that's why I think while they actually did it I believe the method was different which actually makes it legal in a sense.

The person who incurs the debt, is the one technically can claim it going by the ATO.

The method I believe happened was,

1. Admin 1 has a item they can't sell or flip.
2. Admin 2 places the item up as a "charity item"
3. Item sells
4. Admin 2 donates the money to charity and claims it via ATO.
5. Admin 2 receives money and transfers it to Admin 1 showing the money technically went back to the person who incurred the debt thus maybe at least making it legal or at best a grey area.

They just made money potentially at max value by using other people's good intentions on item they initially couldn't get rid of.

Also works as to why one of the biggest flippers who is fiancially connected to the page also happens to donate so much to the "charity auctions"

They could still be doing it the way initially talked about, but I feel it's a very easy way of getting caught.

mk6.jpg

Above is an example of a donation receipt - Important: notice the name (full name used).

With the below research (available to the public), i think it paints a clear picture that the donations have been going in this person's name and the associated ABN. The donations have gone in the name and matches up with the ABN look ups.

At the very least, members should have a right to now if admin have been using people's goodwill to be able to personally benefit themselves? it is a simple yes/no answer, which I doubt we will get an answer to.

I fully expect a massive deflection/rant that answers none of the questions raised in this thread and on that page. unfortunately, the silence has been left too late and members no longer have sympathy and want answers.

@Gr3mlin @Jonathon M @crg0084 @BLOWN8 @Shane Penrose @cotchin#9 @cp4142 @Freo1995 @kk84 @dannybuoy

mk7.jpg
mk8.jpg
mk10.jpg

mk6.jpg

Above is an example of a donation receipt - Important: notice the name (full name used).

With the below research (available to the public), i think it paints a clear picture that the donations have been going in this person's name and the associated ABN. The donations have gone in the name and matches up with the ABN look ups.

At the very least, members should have a right to now if admin have been using people's goodwill to be able to personally benefit themselves? it is a simple yes/no answer, which I doubt we will get an answer to.

I fully expect a massive deflection/rant that answers none of the questions raised in this thread and on that page. unfortunately, the silence has been left too late and members no longer have sympathy and want answers.

@Gr3mlin @Jonathon M @crg0084 @BLOWN8 @Shane Penrose @cotchin#9 @cp4142 @Freo1995 @kk84 @dannybuoy

mk7.jpg
mk8.jpg
mk10.jpg

Wow! Pretty much confirms what was discussed re: this aspect of it (donations being made in an individuals name and not the groups)

What does anyone think can be said to deflect now? They're done and good fn riddance... Profiting off and playing on good collectors generosity and mental health... This isn't a "whoops... My bad" mistake. This looks like systematic and long running deception to say the very least... Some are saying this being exposed is bad for the hobby, however, I think it is positive. The longer this was going, the worse it seemed to be getting. This needed to be exposed for the hobby to move forward and prosper.

Do you really want access to the hobby regulated by individuals like this?

Last edited:
Wow! Pretty much confirms what was discussed re: this aspect of it.

What does anyone think can be said to deflect now? They're done and good fn riddance... Profiting off and playing on good collectors generosity and mental health... This isn't a "whoops... My bad" mistake. This looks like systematic and long running deception to say the very least... Some are saying this being exposed is bad for the hobby, however, I think it is positive. The longer this was going, the worse it seemed to be getting. This needed to be exposed for the hobby to move forward and prosper.

I think those saying they didn't want this to be exposed were either complicit or in denial. That is over $40k in donations. A lot of items put up for donation as goodwill which was allowed to be selfishly benefitted by a few. Good cause - yes, but the total lack of transparency for years - wow. I believe admin were aware of this for years, whether all of them knew or even chose not to do anything about it, speaks volumes of their character in my opinion.

I think those saying they didn't want this to be exposed were either complicit or in denial. That is over $40k in donations. A lot of items put up for donation as goodwill which was allowed to be selfishly benefitted by a few. Good cause - yes, but the total lack of transparency for years - wow. I believe admin were aware of this for years, whether all of them knew or even chose not to do anything about it, speaks volumes of their character in my opinion.

Agree, but I was referring to all the recent developments being bad for the hobby. Everyone finally being made aware they have been taken for a ride for a long long time...

Just watched the WWE break video. I’m not sure why you’d be pulling names out of tub when you can use random.org. Unless you put your mates pods in the freezer before the break?
Just to clarify I’m purely speculating, but it seems it would be so time consuming to print, cut up the names, place in the kinder shells, when you can just click a few buttons. And no other breaker on earth that I know of doesn’t use random.org. Just smells a bit that’s all.

The page definitely seems it's in free fall at the moment, have lost hundreds of members over the last few days and some very well known people on the page calling out Admin to make a statement only for it to be deleted.

I don't even think they can deflect any of it.
The silence is defeat in my eyes, continuing on with breaks, ignoring members pleads for answers. So many comments being deleted!

Last edited:
mk6.jpg

mk7.jpg
mk8.jpg
mk10.jpg
Can someone explain this and how it proves he claimed the donations, I’m not sure what I’m looking at

Donations are made in his name under his abn
Come tax time he can claim it back, not sure on % but i think it's pretty high.

If it was in the name of the group where the donations were actually coming from he couldn't claim it.

Most of the donations I've noticed are from a personal credit card and in his name

Donations are made in his name under his abn
Come tax time he can claim it back, not sure on % but i think it's pretty high.

If it was in the name of the group where the donations were actually coming from he couldn't claim it.

Most of the donations I've noticed are from a personal credit card and in his name

On 40k worth of donations, it can be anywhere from 10k to 18k depending on income bracket.

I’m somewhat fresh to the site. I was a member years ago, but have only just started getting back into the cards again with my young fella. I was interested in jumping into a couple of the box breaks (never done one before), but then came across all this, which obviously has happened of late, and it’s got me a bit worried hahaha.

If anyone knows of some decent and reputable places I can participate in a couple of breaks, can you hit me up with a message.
Cheers

I think people need to be a bit careful about what they say, does anyone have any actual proof that he has claimed any of this money in his tax, . Just because the donations were made in his name does not mean he is doing this.
The other thing if your not happy with the page or how the page is run just leave the page i don't understand what this sort of bagging out and acusations achieve. as had been said a couple of time on this thread there are plently more break site out there now go and find the one that suits you.

I thought this was meant to be a thread about dominance 2.

Ok getting back on track I heard today that people with a wholesale account will only be offered 2 cases at wholesale the rest you need to purchase through select at full price, no idea if true or not but if it is just a bit greedy by select, they will know how popular this release will be

Ok getting back on track I heard today that people with a wholesale account will only be offered 2 cases at wholesale the rest you need to purchase through select at full price, no idea if true or not but if it is just a bit greedy by select, they will know how popular this release will be
you heard 2 ........... i heard 1 case

Back
Top Bottom