Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

I feel like it's a case of damned if they do, damned if they don't.

The hobby has seen a increase of flippers buying cases in large numbers in order to either sell the cases at a later date or sell the cards at inflated pricing on eBay. Then you also include stores asking for more to sell to breakers. You would think this awfully thins out the amount available to the public in general.

Or they just doing this for a money grab

Time will tell I guess

I feel like it's a case of damned if they do, damned if they don't.

The hobby has seen a increase of flippers buying cases in large numbers in order to either sell the cases at a later date or sell the cards at inflated pricing on eBay. Then you also include stores asking for more to sell to breakers. You would think this awfully thins out the amount available to the public in general.

Or they just doing this for a money grab

Time will tell I guess
Yea I get it they are a buisiness and want to maximise there profits, I would probably do the same, I’m just disappointed I can’t provide the members of my Facebook group cheaper boxes which I have been doing for years, it is what it is, dearer boxes should mean dearer cards

Yea I get it they are a buisiness and want to maximise there profits, I would probably do the same, I’m just disappointed I can’t provide the members of my Facebook group cheaper boxes which I have been doing for years, it is what it is, dearer boxes should mean dearer cards

I think once we find out pricing, case numbers and what cards are in them. Then we can figure out more better as to their intentions on this.

Although it will cost me more I would totally understand if Select did this (Only sell off their site at full retail).

They are a business and need to make a profit and the card market is HOT so you really need to cash in when you can so you can make it through the tough times.

Yeah I would love not to pay full retail but at the moment full retail looks pretty good when you look at NBA and pay 2 to 3 x full retail on boxes (and sometimes way more) from your local shop :(

Although it will cost me more I would totally understand if Select did this (Only sell off their site at full retail).

They are a business and need to make a profit and the card market is HOT so you really need to cash in when you can so you can make it through the tough times.

Yeah I would love not to pay full retail but at the moment full retail looks pretty good when you look at NBA and pay 2 to 3 x full retail on boxes (and sometimes way more) from your local shop :(
Yep fair point would love to buy NBA at RRP

I can see this being Supremacy 2.0 with some of the rumours about what's in this set.

I Have no problem paying full retail, as long as the products are stacked with hits
Ala Supremacy and Stars prestige
Yea I’m the same I don’t mind paying full retail as long as it’s stacked, had no dramas dropping $3k on a case of supremacy will still be cheaper than that

Are you sure you're not referring to supremacy ii - 135 pt card release from 2021 onward?

We pretty much know what dominance this year will be

Back
Top Bottom