Darko Not Getting Playing Time!

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
I'm confused. Why isn't the #2 draft pick getting more game time?

The Pistons smashed the Hawks by 28 points today/yesterday and the poor guy only gets 3 minutes.

Surely he could have gotten a good 10/15 minutes in this game.
Why draft the guy if all he does is keep the bench warm?

Not sure about other teams but from watching the Wolves play if they are up by a considerable margin, KG will go off and they'll let some rookie get some valuable game time.

He's nothing too great, but has no time to develop, and with the way the Pistons' starting 5 play their minutes (hardly sit sometimes), it's no wonder he's getting fuck all minutes.

Ship him to Boston, they rotate all the time!!

Exactly. Surely they can give him some playing time. How is the guy supposed to improve if he does nothing. In blowout games throw the guy in!

Or maybe he could be traded soon?? Don't wanna offload damaged goods maybe?

hahahah

maybe pistons feel bad with how they got darko? like they got the 2nd pick coz they traded Otis Thorpe to the grizzlies, so they only use him like they would Otis if he was still playing? LOL

nah apparently his work ethic sucks balls...

Do tell.........

Not worth the download...It's pretty crap. The picture in my sig is hotter than her movie.

Apparently her "home made" movie starring Jenna and her Husband was stolen and released on website. A couple of weeks later people found out that Jenna was actually running the website and made $100,000 selling her own video.

I've seen the full version and its not worth the d/l. But of course you're not gonna listen to me so download away! :)

Yeah I'll D/L it on my shitty farm-house dial-up connection that barely stays connected to chat on MSN, and check my Yahoo Rosters....

LMAO.

Only seen one "home made" (Paris) and that was shit....

LOL....I'm on dial up too!

But I never get dis-connected. My internet provider said my connection will get d/c after 4 hours of continuous conection but that never happens. Sometimes I just leave it on all night.

Did you see the "full" version of the Paris Hilton video or the crappy internet version? the full version is probably the best celeb movie ever released.

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
Did you see the "full" version of the Paris Hilton video or the crappy internet version? the full version is probably the best celeb movie ever released.

I got the DVD bro... lol

I think the bonus disc was better!!! ha ha ha

Obviously people have never seen Darko play Timmy?? To say he is shit is ignorant. His work ethic does suck but can you blame him after sitting so long?? Trust me its no fun working your arse off and not getting to play. Been there done that. I gave up too and stopped playing altogether. Gonna call me names?? He needs court time and counseling.

The Pistons will have to trade him and I'd take him anyday.

Back
Top Bottom