DA Cardworld Discount

Farmer2Goggin2Wade

R.I.P Captain Beefheart!
Real Name
Liam
Sorry, I'm sure there's already a thread on this but I can't find it. But does anyone know what the discount for Ozcardtrader members is and how to claim it on DA Cardworld?

Cheers :v:

Re: DA Cradworld Discount

all I know is you have to email them tell them your a ozcardtrade memebr and you wnat their premier account.

Then they send you emails on different deals. Their emails are abit wierd have two prices which make it confusing (but both are lower then that on the site). I havent really anaysed by how much though.

Maybe someone else has?

I emailed dacardworld informing them I was a member of OZCT and got this response:
"Our premier account program is for customers who generally spend around $1250 every three months. It offers lower pricing on all products, as well as weekly specials.

Currently we are offering all customers lower pricing on a few select basketball products, which you can check out here:

One Week Basketball Super Sale | Dave and Adam's Card World

If there is anything I can help you with please let me know."

Is there some special way others went about getting the premier account?

Does anyone know how much dacardworld charges for registered shipping to sydney?

There are some really good deals on older 90's boxes! Looking at purchasing a few of them

Does anyone know how much dacardworld charges for registered shipping to sydney?

There are some really good deals on older 90's boxes! Looking at purchasing a few of them

a case of premier or a case of topps hardwood was about $40 US so yeah its fair cheap by DHL, you'll have no problems at all.

Just got this e-mail;

I got the same e-mail when I asked for a quote on shipping for a case once, that Brad Lohr guy just signs you up for an account. In general it's not that much cheaper but you get the premier pricing e-mail with the weekly specials which are pretty good.