DA Cardworld Discount

Farmer2Goggin2Wade

R.I.P Captain Beefheart!
Real Name
Liam
Sorry, I'm sure there's already a thread on this but I can't find it. But does anyone know what the discount for Ozcardtrader members is and how to claim it on DA Cardworld?

Cheers :v:

Re: DA Cradworld Discount

all I know is you have to email them tell them your a ozcardtrade memebr and you wnat their premier account.

Then they send you emails on different deals. Their emails are abit wierd have two prices which make it confusing (but both are lower then that on the site). I havent really anaysed by how much though.

Maybe someone else has?

I emailed dacardworld informing them I was a member of OZCT and got this response:
"Our premier account program is for customers who generally spend around $1250 every three months. It offers lower pricing on all products, as well as weekly specials.

Currently we are offering all customers lower pricing on a few select basketball products, which you can check out here:

One Week Basketball Super Sale | Dave and Adam's Card World

If there is anything I can help you with please let me know."

Is there some special way others went about getting the premier account?

Does anyone know how much dacardworld charges for registered shipping to sydney?

There are some really good deals on older 90's boxes! Looking at purchasing a few of them

Does anyone know how much dacardworld charges for registered shipping to sydney?

There are some really good deals on older 90's boxes! Looking at purchasing a few of them

a case of premier or a case of topps hardwood was about $40 US so yeah its fair cheap by DHL, you'll have no problems at all.

Just got this e-mail;

Welcome to Dave and Adam’s Card World!

Thank you for your interest in the Dave and Adam’s Card World premier program.

As a member of our Premier Account Program, you immediately will receive the following benefits:

--Opportunities to purchase products for lower than you have been.

--Free UPS Ground shipping within the Continental US on all orders over $150 and FREE UPS 3 Day Select service on all orders over $300!(Great for West Coast Customers)

--A weekly e-mail called the Ultimate Deals list containing specials of over 150 products for Premier Accounts ONLY. This list is a great way to maximize your savings!

--I will be your personal sales account representative who will give you personalized professional service whenever you need it Mon-Fri 9:00 Am to 5:00 Pm EST. You can reach me toll free at 1-888-440-9798 x 119 or by e-mail at [email protected].

--Same day shipping on all orders received before 3:30pm EST.

-- Don’t forget every order over $75 will receive a free gift of a pack/box.

--NO COST to you to be in the program! You qualify automatically each quarter that you spend $1,250 with us!

Here are the procedures for account set up:

*** (716) 838-9896 = FAX NUMBER ***

Please email, fax, or mail back the following information:

1.) A signed copy of the Credit Card Authorization Form that we need to have on file for all of our Premier Accounts.

2.) If you choose to fax, please send e-mail to: [email protected] confirming you have faxed over your information.

Once you are successfully enrolled into the program, we provide you with a user name and a password for our website that allows you to login and see everything that we carry at Premier prices.

As a bonus welcoming you into our new Premier Program, I would like to offer you a special deal off your next order you place with us! Simply contact me to assist you in placing your next order and you will automatically receive $25 off that order if it is over $150! Just another way we can show you how much we value your business at Dave and Adam’s Card World. Please feel free to utilize me for any assistance you may need on any of our thousands of sports and gaming products we offer.

Thanks again for your order and I hope to hear back from you soon so you can start enjoying the benefits of the Premier Account Program or simply continue utilizing Dave and Adam’s Card World as your #1 choice for Sports Cards, Gaming Cards, supplies and memorabilia.

Sincerely,

Brian Benson

Dave & Adams Card World

Premier Account Representative

1-888-440-9787 ext. 119

Fax: (716)838-9896

[email protected]

I got the same e-mail when I asked for a quote on shipping for a case once, that Brad Lohr guy just signs you up for an account. In general it's not that much cheaper but you get the premier pricing e-mail with the weekly specials which are pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom