Cutting Edge Warp Trek, Jersey numbered, Masterpiece!

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hey guys,

Another week, another new additions.

Now, my very first pick up of a Kobe Bryant card. Normally I don't buy his card, but this one, I planned it out because I still need the Allen Iverson one from this very same set; Cutting Edge Warp Trek #/25.

So, when I see one of A.I, I will offer the person this Kobe for it. If he is smart or was there to make a quick buck, he will/should take it as a straight forward trade, as I'm sure Kobe is selling much higher than Iverson right now. So, I'm going to keep this Kobe until the time is up..

I would like to apologize in advance for the poor scans. Need more supplies. ;)

99-00 Fleer SkyBox APEX - Kobe Bryant - Cutting Edge Warp Trek #03/25 - Iverson jersey number...

scan0539.jpg

Next up, two very awesome IVerson cards. I managed to buy both cards from the same seller, who was selling under consignment, I belief. Anyway, I offered a best offer for the Elevation, which he gladly accepts and he later on informs me that the owner of the card, also has this rare Iverson Upper Deck jersey numbered patch card. Normally, I'm not a HUGE, BIG, A MUST HAVE fan of jersey numbered card but I was curious to know which card it was. I waited for the scan and I was very interested on the card, because my original card, I had moved it to Stetson aka Iverson_Fan for some other Iverson cards I needed, so it worked out well for everyone.

00-01 Upper Deck - Allen Iverson - UD Game Jersey Patch Gold #03/25 - Very, very stoked to find another one, let alone a jersey numbered one, which I seem to be able to pick-up rather easily at the moment; touch-wood.

scan0541.jpg

And lastly, not sure how many 1/1's have I got in my collection, but this will be my 2nd base masterpiece. (I think, still not sure).

06-07 Topps Bowman Elevation - Allen Iverson - Base Rainbow Masterpiece #01/01 - Really nice looking card. Spectrum effect at it's best.

scan0540.jpg

Have a great week guys!

henkita217

Very nice pickups once again man, love that 1/1 base card, Im sure it looks ridiculous in person...I should be getting something along the lines of that 00-01 UD GJ in the mail soon...lol.

Great A.I. pickups. The Rainbow Masterpiece looks awesome and great patch on that Gold Jersey card. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom