Could this be my All-time fave card...and it's a 1/1!

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Hey guys been a while, just been too busy with work. Meaning to continue my Miami Heat experience but not today. Got these the last few weeks, all PC. One in particular I am in absolute awe to have in my collection!

First off Serge Ibaka. Don't know why they have to chop the logoman tag in half, I wonder where the other half is if this is a 1/1.

DSC01534.JPG

All my Ibaka cards are mostly of him in the traditional blue or white home and away jersey's, I find the orange quite strange for OKC but it's a nice change to the collection.

DSC01533.JPG

Next up is definitely one of my favorite cards. I love the underdogs, Ben Wallace was so undersized at the 5 position, I remember watching him guard the likes of Shaq! He was listed at 6'9" but he himself has admitted that his real height is 6'7"! He was a defensive beast that's what I loved about him.

There's literally hardly any new product of him, so I was STOOOOOOKED when this surfaced! It's disappointing that Panini used a picture of him in his number 6 jersey which was when he returned back to the Pistons towards the end of his career, he wore 6 instead of his usual 3 because Rodney Stuckey was wearing 3. His jersey number 3 was retired so technically this is a jersey numbered card :D 3/3

DSC01721.JPG

Okey dokey now could the next card be now my all time favourite. There's only one player that got me addicted to basketball and that player is Alonzo Mourning back in the early 90's, I only started to PC Birdman when he joined the Heat in 2013.

I saw this card pop up on ebay and the seller was asking for some absolute ridiculous price, like 3-4 times more than what I thought it would normally go for, I was thinking damn this is the sweetest card, only a dream I could own it. But for some reason I just made an offer which was still, in my opinion, below what I have seen similar cards go for, what the heck I'll just make an offer, he won't accept it, there's no way, it's impossible....

Wokeup the next day to my shock horror the seller accepted my offer!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: Don't get me wrong in US$ converted to AUD$ it cost me an arm and a leg but I still got it way below market value.

So without further delay, I introduce......

Alonzo Mourning Logoman 1/1

DSC01728.JPG

DSC01732.JPG

And yes this is one of my all time fave cards tied with another one I haven't shared yet :D

Morale of the story, if you see your dream card just make an offer, what have you got to lose right? ;)

Thanks for looking guys!

As my Dad always said, "if you don't ask, you don't get". Congrats on the big PC additions, btw, the other half of the tag will be in another 1/1 in next years release.... Gonna get less bang for your Panini buck with each coming season, parallel city is where we're headed!

Awesome mate!!!!! Just love that Zo Logoman!

About the Ibaka 1/1, it looks like a logoman, but it is not technically the logoman, it is the corner of the tag on the bottom of the jersey. So there is more than another half to it. Maybe 5 more bits. They probably ended up in other products like NT or IMAC as parts of low numbered Tag memorabilia cards. But sweet to get the bit you got as part of a 1/1 card!

Ersk

Oh man that is insane additions, love the logoman its a great design too which makes it even better! I would need to sell my car to grab a penny logoman!

Unreal additions! Congrats on the Zo, such a clean looking, beautiful card. It really is perfect. Love how they used a photo of him wearing their purple alternate uniform to match the logoman the uniform was cut from. =D>

Hey thanks for the cardboard love guys! Sometimes I see the Zo logoman in my collection and I have to rub my eyes and I'm thinking to myself 'um how did that 1 of 1 Alonzo logoman get in there?' haha :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Unreal additions! Congrats on the Zo, such a clean looking, beautiful card. It really is perfect. Love how they used a photo of him wearing their purple alternate uniform to match the logoman the uniform was cut from. =D>

CJ Zo is the reason I fell in love with the game and I was actually a Hornets fan at first but followed him to Miami when he was traded, pretty excited that the logoman is from his Charlotte Hornets jersey. :):):)

Back
Top Bottom