Coronavirus (COVID-19) info and stories

i had increased resting heart rate and high blood pressure for a month after my first 2 - Dr was looking at family history, heat stroke and all kinds of reasons - I’m probably lucky I didn’t die actually - funny how I’m doing the exact same things now working in summer heat and it’s been fine……

42 year old neighbour friend I grew up with died a few months ago - she was overweight (co-morbidities) so it would have gone on the death Cert as a heart attack I’m guessing. We urged the mother to ask for a proper autopsy but she was too distraught so like many it will not go on record as vaccine related injury or death.

my daughter has had something similar to autism triggered/show up more prevalent since her shots - we are still trying to figure things out but it’s been tough times since she’s at the early teen age with a lot going on in general with going to high school.

crazy times - we have been failed big time
Sorry to hear that about your daughter. Also, whilst your neighbour may have been overweight 42 is pretty young for a fatal heart attack.

Last edited:
We learned about mRNA vaccines and the public will be way less compliant about any more.

And there’s more coming out about vaccines and autism relationship- a few years ago when my kids were younger you were branded a kook for even discussing the possibility- it was just the luck of the draw if your kid showed signs - 1 in 300,000 or whatever. Now the definition has broadened considerably about what is under the autism umbrella. Sensory issues and food issues at dinner time are even coming under that definition now so the actual number of people affected will triple.
We all should learn to read the research. They all say 'follow the science', if you read the science it tells you they never determined whether it stopped infection or transmission. Yet every single leader everywhere in the world lied to their constituents. Why?

The research paper they used to prove it was safe for pregnant females to get the shot, actually proves the opposite if you read the research paper for yourself. Anyone who wants to debate the safety then simply go to our own governments Australia Bureau of Statistics website & look at the data for births for 2021. Overall it will say an increase 5.3% but as always the devil is in the details. Have a look at the data for the last 2 months of the year. Then have a look at per state. Victoria is terrifying. They have an asterisk for December because its ridiculously low so even if we exclude that month for now. In November, for the state of Victoria we have had the lowest birth rate since records began, which was 1975. That is what we call a signal and all we get from our leaders & media who are meant to keep these people accountable is silence. Why?

People do not even want to think about it let alone contemplate that these people actually don't have our best interests at heart. Why?

Here are two more examples.

My aunty had to go to hospital in Canberra on a number of occasions for fluid on her heart early this year. They did all sorts of tests and could come up with nothing. However, they have noted that the symptoms started soon after she had the jab. It's not certain that the vaccine caused it but the timing is sus and they have documented it. My aunty is otherwise very healthy and has no co-morbidities.

The other example is bizarre. My ex mother in law developed a stutter and could barely speak for 6 weeks after getting her jabs( astrazeneca). My ex put it down to her mother being neurotic and a hypercondriac - which she is poor dear - but still, it may have been caused by the jabs. The doctors diagnosed depression and anxiety which is pretty lame imo.

Eventually when the dust settles they will concede that there were many side-effects to these vaccines but perhaps worst of all were the lockdowns. They may have saved the hospitals but the damage that was done to small businesses and especially the mental health of young people was too big a price to pay. This is also something they may eventually acknowledge as a failure of governmental policy.

At one point things were so absurd that a 90 year old man "fighting for life" with covid led the 6 o'clock news! Now we have 40 people dying per day and we don't blink.

Last edited:
Finally someone has addressed the elephant in the room! I'm sorry to hear people have had health issues with the vaccines but its been totally predictable. There are things you can do though as the body is great at healing itself, if its given the tools to do so. I would recommend seeing a naturopath who is aware of these issues. I'm in Melbourne so i do know a good one who is flat out dealing with people who have had issues. I should preface to say that you can't heal the heart muscle, it can't heal 100%, it will scar.

I've worked in the medical research field for 20 years. I'm no expert but have a better idea than your average Joe. Your GP knows buggar all about research. I personally did not take the vaccine. I had the opportunity to work with a guy who was developing a Covid vaccine in 2020. I had the chance to ask him some questions because i was convinced the vaccine was rubbish. I asked him what he thought of the AZ shot? (as ScMo just signed the letter of intent for it) He told me it was rubbish & his whole team agreed but they were all convinced the TGA would not approve it. It was more a PR stunt to give the public hope that we wouldn't be in lockdown forever. Little did he or 99% of Aussies know that the TGA is funded by big Pharma to the tune of 96%!

Also, stay away from the flu shot. It is useless! It does not give you any protection! Anyone that says it does, ask for the research.

Just think about this. When your GP gives you antibiotics, he tells you 'take the whole course, even if you feel better'. Reason is if you don't kill whatever it is you have then it will become immune to the antibiotics. So, basically don't let it escape. Yet we have Covid shot that doesn't stop infection or transmission. These shots normally would never make it out of the animal trails.

We have not been failed, we have failed ourselves! We as a society unfortunately outsource our critical thinking.
I'm with you except for the flu shot. I used to get the flu every year without fail. Sometimes it was horrendous. I started getting flu shots 7 years ago and have not had the flu since. That is no coincidence. I beg to differ strongly with you on that one. I did get crook this year in November which is a curious thing. But from getting the flu every year - sometimes twice - to not having it for seven years is proof enough for me.The bloke who got me onto it had been getting them since he was forty and he's never had symptoms since. 12 years for him.

My aunty had to go to hospital in Canberra on a number of occasions for fluid on her heart early this year. They did all sorts of tests and could come up with nothing. However, they have noted that the symptoms started soon after she had the jab. It's not certain that the vaccine caused it but the timing is sus and they have documented it. My aunty is otherwise very healthy and has no co-morbidities.

The other example is bizarre. My ex mother in law developed a stutter and could barely speak for 6 weeks after getting her jabs( astrazeneca). My ex put it down to her mother being neurotic and a hypercondriac - which she is poor dear - but still, it may have been caused by the jabs. The doctors diagnosed depression and anxiety which is pretty lame imo.

Eventually when the dust settles they will concede that there were many side-effects to these vaccines but perhaps worst of all were the lockdowns. They may have saved the hospitals but the damage that was done to small businesses and especially the mental health of young people was too big a price to pay. This is also something they may eventually acknowledge as a failure of governmental policy.

At one point things were so absurd that a 90 year old man "fighting for life" with covid led the 6 o'clock news! Now we have 40 people dying per day and we don't blink.
From the very first moment if you had your full faculties about you, you should of asked 'why would they lock everyone down when the demographic of society most affected are 70+?' As a general rule people in that demographic do not work in the economy, so why would you shut it down? You could have easily put all your resources into protecting that demographic of society without lockdown. The fact most people swallowed it shows you what fear can do to a population.
The doctors are between a rock and hard place. They say anything other than the government line then they risk losing their license & being paraded in society as a nutjob. I know a few of them.

I'm with you except for the flu shot. I used to get the flu every year without fail. Sometimes it was horrendous. I started getting flu shots 7 years ago and have not had the flu since. That is no coincidence. I beg to differ strongly with you on that one. I did get crook this year in November which is a curious thing. But from getting the flu every year - sometimes twice - to not having it for seven years is proof enough for me.The bloke who got me onto it had been getting them since he was forty and he's never had symptoms since. 12 years for him.
I don't know what to tell you Damien, other than its luck. I know many people, including myself, who only started getting the flu once they got the shot. I can tell you for a fact that the flu shots use last seasons genome. That should tell you right there, its useless. Also, any medical professional telling you to get the flu shot after you have had the flu is someone you should never see again. There is a thing called natural immunity & once you have natural immunity you have the best defence you'll ever need. Getting another shot is taking what you have been given by god or your creator or whatever you believe & flushing it down the toilet.

Like everyone in Victoria I did need the vax to work. I was put on LWOP were i stayed for 11 months. So no salary for 11 months. Lost friends & almost my marriage. I do see myself as lucky though. I saw this a long way out so I did try to financially prepare myself for losing my job.
Did we learn from the experience? So many were so quick to turn on work mates, friends & family just because our government told us to. Pfizer has even admitted it never even tested the vaccine for transmission, the whole reason why I lost my right to earn a living and go anywhere, but all we hear is silence from the media & all the people who abandoned us when we needed them most.
Please tell me what did we learn? Did we learn the government always lies? Nope, we knew that before Covid. Before every election the politicians point at each other calling the other a liar. We then admit yeah they always lie. But Covid comes & all of sudden we believe them because we are desperate to because we are fearful.
I could go on & on & on about what Covid has really exposed but 99% of people only noticed that maybe the vaccines didn't work as well as advertised. We didn't even notice that we gave away our right to bodily autonomy.
There are much tougher times ahead, so I guess we will get the opportunity to see how much we did learn.
I'll concede this. I was part of the herd that thought anti-vaxers were being overly cautious and should just get vaxxed and be done with it. I was never comfortable with the discrimination like being excluded from working but obviously for this thing to work as they thought it would we had to be all in.

I hope with hindsight they will acknowledge that they made many mistakes and misused their powers. We became authoritarian and shelved democratic principles.

The crap that Premier McGowan got away with over here would make a die hard Chinese Communist Party hack blush. Unvaxxed people were banned from everything. They couldn't even order a coffee without showing proof of vaccination. That was scandalous. There has to be an admission of fault, an apology, and compensation. I would be ok if nonvaxxers were financially made whole if they were sacked because of their stance. I doubt it will happen because people like McGowan and especially that muppet in Victoria are aloof from ordinary people and can't admit that they abused their positions of power.

P.S. I'm amazed that Andrews got back in. That tells me that the Liberal Party is all but extinguished at state level and they may also be done at a Federal level. Dutton must be close to the most embarrasing opposition leader ever.

Eventually the Greens will become the second biggest political Party( Lord have mercy) and Labor will be seen as the conservatives, lol.

I don't know what to tell you Damien, other than its luck. I know many people, including myself, who only started getting the flu once they got the shot. I can tell you for a fact that the flu shots use last seasons genome. That should tell you right there, its useless. Also, any medical professional telling you to get the flu shot after you have had the flu is someone you should never see again. There is a thing called natural immunity & once you have natural immunity you have the best defence you'll ever need. Getting another shot is taking what you have been given by god or your creator or whatever you believe & flushing it down the toilet.
I'm not going with the luck theory. Flu every year for thirty years and then none for seven after getting innoculated. That is not luck. Also, my GP did not advise me to get a flu jab. A mate recommended it and I've asked my gp for it every year since.

Also, why on earth would you get a flu shot when you have not had the flu before? That makes zero sense. I'm trying to stay open minded here but some of what you say is not adding up.

They diagnosed depression and social anxiety for my daughter with possible autism spectrum signs - depression? yeah try having to stay home for months, isolation, online learning, death all around you - who wouldn't be!!!

social anxiety? - wear a mask all the time and stay away from people who might give you covid and you have a 5% chance of dying! makes sense to me given the media coverage - and we don't watch news or get any newspapers in our household - its all what they might come across on their own social media accounts and youtube!

my daughters behaviour changed - to like a totally different kid - insensitive, difficult, really hard to deal with, isolated - a lot of things to deal with with all that;s going on around them and at school!

From the very first moment if you had your full faculties about you, you should of asked 'why would they lock everyone down when the demographic of society most affected are 70+?' As a general rule people in that demographic do not work in the economy, so why would you shut it down? You could have easily put all your resources into protecting that demographic of society without lockdown. The fact most people swallowed it shows you what fear can do to a population.
The doctors are between a rock and hard place. They say anything other than the government line then they risk losing their license & being paraded in society as a nutjob. I know a few of them.

the 70+ may not work in the economy but their kids and grandkids do and they put fear into people about being asymptomatic and giving it to the elderly and then they'd die - they isolated our elderly, stood down the staff that wouldn't get vaxxed so those in care had even LESS care and people around and help - and they died alone and scared - someone should pay dearly for that shit

doctors are hopeless and understaffed - they try to squeeze in too many patients, don't pay enough attention to the ones they have and just go for the script - a bandaid not a fix for the actual cause - we know this - they won't do anything about it.

I'll concede this. I was part of the herd that thought anti-vaxers were being overly cautious and should just get vaxxed and be done with it. I was never comfortable with the discrimination like being excluded from working but obviously for this thing to work as they thought it would we had to be all in.

I hope with hindsight they will acknowledge that they made many mistakes and misused their powers. We became authoritarian and shelved democratic principles.

The crap that Premier McGowan got away with over here would make a die hard Chinese Communist Party hack blush. Unvaxxed people were banned from everything. They couldn't even order a coffee without showing proof of vaccination. That was scandalous. There has to be an admission of fault, an apology, and compensation. I would be ok if nonvaxxers were financially made whole if they were sacked because of their stance. I doubt it will happen because people like McGowan and especially that muppet in Victoria are aloof from ordinary people and can't admit that they abused their positions of power.

P.S. I'm amazed that Andrews got back in. That tells me that the Liberal Party is all but extinguished at state level and they may also be done at a Federal level. Dutton must be close to the most embarrasing opposition leader ever.

Eventually the Greens will become the second biggest political Party( Lord have mercy) and Labor will be seen as the conservatives, lol.

imagine the liabilty amount if it was proven to have been a lab leak and they had to make reparations to the world??? Trillions???? it will never happen

imagine the liabilty amount if it was proven to have been a lab leak and they had to make reparations to the world??? Trillions???? it will never happen
WWIII would happen if it were proven to have escaped from a lab and they intentionally allowed it to spread to other nations. I believe this happened whether or not it came from a lab or the wet market. The CCP allowed it to spread over the globe knowing how much damage it would do. People need to wake up. The CCP is the most dangerous organisation on the planet and war with them is coming at some point anyway.

What makes me ill is that we are so unprepared for it that we could be defeated and overrun in a matter of days. The CCP has been steadily building its armed forces up so that sheer weight of numbers will make it unstoppable. I digress. However, I feel like shaking every young person in the street and telling them to get ready for this. Do not use TikTok for starters. It is a tool of the CCP. Do people realise that Facebook is banned in China? Yet we happily use TikTok which is an information gathering tool for the CCP. Do not consciously buy made in China products.

I pray that this conflict doesn't happen but the Democratic free world will never be safe unless dictatorial regimes are gone. The CCP is our mortal enemy.

They diagnosed depression and social anxiety for my daughter with possible autism spectrum signs - depression? yeah try having to stay home for months, isolation, online learning, death all around you - who wouldn't be!!!

social anxiety? - wear a mask all the time and stay away from people who might give you covid and you have a 5% chance of dying! makes sense to me given the media coverage - and we don't watch news or get any newspapers in our household - its all what they might come across on their own social media accounts and youtube!

my daughters behaviour changed - to like a totally different kid - insensitive, difficult, really hard to deal with, isolated - a lot of things to deal with with all that;s going on around them and at school!
Another aunt who lives in Melbourne has become agoraphobic since the lockdowns. She has not left her house in almost two years save for emergencies. Her children and grand children have hardly seen her because she is also scared to have people visit. It sounds preposterous but as someone who had an irrational fear of flying for nearly 20 years I understand how the mind can overtake reason. I visited Melbourne for 4 weeks in July this year and you can clearly see the damage that has been done by the lockdowns. Not just to shopping precincts, but to people generally.

I still can't believe that Andrews got voted back in. Absolutely amazing.

Hindsight means they thought they were doing the right thing at the time. How can they possibly claim that when the research at the time told them it was wrong & dangerous?

Get your head around this. The European Union had a Covid enquiry & during this enquiry the President of Pfizer refused to show up & answer questions. Instead he sent one of his minions to face the music. A Dutch EU rep asked this Pfizer executive whether they tested the vaccine for transmission prior to the roll out. The Pfizer executive said they did not test it for transmission as they 'were moving at the speed of science'. The FDA or CDC, one of the two, a few days later then gave Pfizer approval for 6 month old babies to 5 year olds to get this vaccine. Thats not incompetence, thats criminal.

I'm not going with the luck theory. Flu every year for thirty years and then none for seven after getting innoculated. That is not luck. Also, my GP did not advise me to get a flu jab. A mate recommended it and I've asked my gp for it every year since.

Also, why on earth would you get a flu shot when you have not had the flu before? That makes zero sense. I'm trying to stay open minded here but some of what you say is not adding up.
You're not understanding what i said. If you have had the flu then why would you get a shot is what i said. Knowing what i know now, why would you get the flu shot at all is valid question.
How did you know you had the flu for so many years in a row? Did you get that confirmed? People have bad colds and say they have the flu. I had the flu once & it put me on my arse for 2 weeks & i had the flu shot.
I'll say it again the flu shot is rubbish! they use last seasons genome to make it & when you have something that mutates as much as influenza it is useless. Convince yourself all you like but it won't change the facts.

Sorry to hear that Matt. Our teenagers have coped it the most. My niece has depression also. Its incredibly tough situation your family is faced with so I wish you luck with that. Perpetual fear will do that to our youth. It was something I was mindful of with my kids so we purposefully would not bring negative energy like fear in our home to our kids. It does have an impact & not saying you did that but I know my niece is in that environment.

the 70+ may not work in the economy but their kids and grandkids do and they put fear into people about being asymptomatic and giving it to the elderly and then they'd die - they isolated our elderly, stood down the staff that wouldn't get vaxxed so those in care had even LESS care and people around and help - and they died alone and scared - someone should pay dearly for that shit

doctors are hopeless and understaffed - they try to squeeze in too many patients, don't pay enough attention to the ones they have and just go for the script - a bandaid not a fix for the actual cause - we know this - they won't do anything about it.
Spot on. Its an already broken system thats now holding on by a thread. It will collapse. There is no bigger incentive now to get as healthy as possible. Health starts with what you consume and most people do not care enough to take it seriously.

WWIII would happen if it were proven to have escaped from a lab and they intentionally allowed it to spread to other nations. I believe this happened whether or not it came from a lab or the wet market. The CCP allowed it to spread over the globe knowing how much damage it would do. People need to wake up. The CCP is the most dangerous organisation on the planet and war with them is coming at some point anyway.

What makes me ill is that we are so unprepared for it that we could be defeated and overrun in a matter of days. The CCP has been steadily building its armed forces up so that sheer weight of numbers will make it unstoppable. I digress. However, I feel like shaking every young person in the street and telling them to get ready for this. Do not use TikTok for starters. It is a tool of the CCP. Do people realise that Facebook is banned in China? Yet we happily use TikTok which is an information gathering tool for the CCP. Do not consciously buy made in China products.

I pray that this conflict doesn't happen but the Democratic free world will never be safe unless dictatorial regimes are gone. The CCP is our mortal enemy.
Wasn't it Benjamin Franklin who likened democracy to 2 wolves & a sheep deciding whats for dinner?

So you have a problem with Tik Tok but not Facebook?

We have huge problems but I'm more concerned with what our own government is doing to its people than what a foreign power will do. You realise that parliment passed a Bill this year that allows foreign troops to come in to this country under a so called emergency & are given complete immunity for their actions.

The CCP is a problem yes but they did not get to where they are on their own.

Wasn't it Benjamin Franklin who likened democracy to 2 wolves & a sheep deciding whats for dinner?

So you have a problem with Tik Tok but not Facebook?

We have huge problems but I'm more concerned with what our own government is doing to its people than what a foreign power will do. You realise that parliment passed a Bill this year that allows foreign troops to come in to this country under a so called emergency & are given complete immunity for their actions.

The CCP is a problem yes but they did not get to where they are on their own.
The point I'm making is that they ban Social Media from the West but we allow TikTok. We are dumb. Woke and dumb.We are more concerned about being misgendered than ensuring the safety and survival of our next generations. Again, it's enough to make one ill.

As for allowing foreign soldiers on our soil( that was a curveball, lol). The bill doesn't make it explicit but it refers to Americans and all I can say is that our survival depends solely on the US coming to our aide. If they are not able to( they may be preoccupied fighting on two fronts themselves) then it's good night nurse. We will fare worse under the CCP than Poland did under the Nazis. Anyone who denies this does not know their history imo and is ignorant of what the CCP is. They are every bit as evil as the Nazi Party.

If it were up to me we'd be a nuclear armed state and have missiles pointing directly North. We effectively have no defence against an invader. None. We'd capitulate in 48 hours. That is frightening in this current environment.

P.S. I came here today to post something in the soccer section. Talk about being distracted, haha

Back
Top Bottom