ADAM WOOLNOUGH (panthers)--- RETIRED
GEOFF DANIELLA (panthers) --- TIGERS
PHIL GRAHAM GRAHAM (raiders) --- Roosters
Todd Carney ( NOWHERE) --- Roosters
KARMICHAEL HUNT --- AFL ( HAHA)
STEVE TURNER (storm) --- Bulldogs
POORE(dragons) --- EEls
TAHU(NSW) --- Eeels

Again, nice thread. So Kemp is going back to Brisbane!!! He will find it hard to crack first grade as there are many in front of him, like Hodges, Folau, Winterstein, Yow Yeh, Glenn and Michaels. He could get a crack at the Fullback spot though

---------- Post added 21-09-2009 at 08:52 PM ----------

ADAM WOOLNOUGH (panthers)--- RETIRED
GEOFF DANIELLA (panthers) --- TIGERS
ASHLEY GRAHAM (raiders) --- Roosters
Todd Carney ( NOWHERE) --- Roosters
KARMICHAEL HUNT --- AFL ( HAHA)
STEVE TURNER (storm) --- Bulldogs

What!!!!! Isnt Ash Graham from the Cowboys. I think you mean Phil Graham

Oh yeah. Bulldogs have signed Turner, Junior Tia Kilifi, Blake Green and Mickey Paea

eels gains are
poore
tahu
shakelton
eels losses
nalavau manly

Nice pickups. i love how it starts though. Eels gains are poore. :lol:

And do you mean Galuvao is leaving to manly? I also think others players who are leaving are Lowrie and Cordoba

---------- Post added 22-09-2009 at 08:46 AM ----------

And I think Carroll is going back into retirement

Nice pickups. i love how it starts though. Eels gains are poore. :lol:

And do you mean Galuvao is leaving to manly? I also think others players who are leaving are Lowrie and Cordoba

---------- Post added 22-09-2009 at 08:46 AM ----------

And I think Carroll is going back into retirement

lowrie and cordoba are unconfirmed
and as for OAVULAG well sorry i didnt study foriegn surnames!!!!!:p

Canberra have released Nigel Plum :(

Steve 'Cheeseburgers' Naughton from Canberra's U20's has signed with the Roosters.

Matt Britt from Canberra's U20's has signed with Brisbane.

I was actually thinking Hodges might get first crack at full-back. Thats the main reason he left Brisbane in the first place, he wanted to play full-back and couldn't displace first Locky then Karmichael.

Again, nice thread. So Kemp is going back to Brisbane!!! He will find it hard to crack first grade as there are many in front of him, like Hodges, Folau, Winterstein, Yow Yeh, Glenn and Michaels. He could get a crack at the Fullback spot though

What!!!!! Isnt Ash Graham from the Cowboys. I think you mean Phil Graham

Oh yeah. Bulldogs have signed Turner, Junior Tia Kilifi, Blake Green and Mickey Paea

Will chambers is off to union. Tomane is leaving storm for gold coast.

Yeah, the Storm seem to have been hit HARD by the salary cap. They lost Folau last year, then Chambers, Tomane, Turner, and I believe Sika Manu and Adam Blair as well! I can see the positives of a salary cap with regard to "an even playing field", but honestly its crap when a team who has had some success has to be dismantled every few years. IMO the cap should be raised, and those who can't afford to pay the higher salaries maybe should relinquish ownership. I mean, there's gotta be rich people in Australia who want to own a footy team, similar to Rusty... All the salary cap is doing is propping up something that would die without the support. Hell, look around the world. NBA teams, NFL team, EPL, MLB pretty much all privately owned. It doesn't seem to have adversely affected these competitions. While Australia has these low caps across the sporting board, our best athletes will more and more ply their trades overseas, while we get the "level playing field" excuse...

---------- Post added 04-10-2009 at 07:59 AM ----------

Or at least have some "loyalty exceptions", where you can sign a player outside the cap who's been with the club x ammount of years, and maybe 1 "marquee" player also outside the cap. Teams who develop good talent or find them early, deserve to keep them IMO.

Back
Top Bottom