***Complete*** Official All Time NBA Draft

I'm fine either way, up to the official rule maker, with only 2 rounds to go I don't think it's going to have a major impact on the outcome anyway.
Although, someone should've maybe written their team down..... ^^
My thoughts are that 1- no one was going to take Verga anyway, and 2- it's the last 2 rounds

But I don't mind either way, as you said, I should have written it down properly. Mostly o am on my phone so I CBF

All good then.

Reckon I must have spent 20 minutes mulling over my last pick for the guard position, but thinking for the voting side of things I needed another contemporary player to get the vote getters!

(12:3) Golden State Warriors
Select - Andrew Bogut C

image.jpg

Pm sent to @mattharper85

Just a thought for when drafting is done, we should each take another persons team and lookup career stats (averages or prime season averages) and total them up to give a statistical report on each team. That gives an indication on which teams were good in paper, then you only need to judge teams based on your opinion of their chemistry.

I think it would be a great way to show just how good some of these lesser known players from the past were!

Feel free to discuss or shoot me down?!?

I've still got 2 free spots how are some people making their last pick?

Gonna have to check through make sure I didn't forget to add one to my roster.....

edit: yep, found one I didn't add!!

Last edited:
Ok, my final pick... And I'm stoaked to be able to land this guy.

Played a 13 year NBA Career, 1978-1991

Was a 2x All Star and an All Rookie First Team member

He averaged 18.5ppg & 6.3apg over a lengthy career!

[12,5] Los Angeles Lakers - Reggie Theus (SG)

Just a thought for when drafting is done, we should each take another persons team and lookup career stats (averages or prime season averages) and total them up to give a statistical report on each team. That gives an indication on which teams were good in paper, then you only need to judge teams based on your opinion of their chemistry.

I think it would be a great way to show just how good some of these lesser known players from the past were!

Feel free to discuss or shoot me down?!?

I'm happy with this, however I need to stress that everyone should have their roster updated now to save me going through pages and pages to update it for you all :)

Back
Top Bottom