COMC Mailbox Thread

I love that waiting game we play..do I ship it now or wait for those 2 or 3 more cards to arrive?
Mines over 200 and I was thinking its time to ship again, then won about 8 more Gervin autos this morning..Now the wait continues!

Thanks!!

It will prob be 30-60 cards depending on how many cheap inserts I add to the package!!

Ok so I would know before they sent it if they were going to mark it over a 1000? As I don't want to get stung. If its better to send two packages then will @Moe@COMC be able to let me know the best way to get these cards have I have built up over a long period of time safely to me :)

Hi! We've actually recommended to people who want to ship large amounts of cards to break the orders up into smaller portions, to help avoid any excessive customs/duties on the packages upon entering the country. Also, as we say on the website, "Only Express or Registered international packages include tracking information." - it's a little more expensive, but it also gives you that piece of mind.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions!

just paid for my comc shipment for 80 of my hof autos. Lots of really really really rare autos there and if anything goes wrong with this package my hof chase would most definitely be over!!! fingers crossed that this goes smooth!

Just got my COMC order!!!! so happy it went so fast and smooth. Very secure and safe packaging. I took photos of the process of opening the package so others can see how their bulk cards should arrive. Im pretty sure the postage was upgraded by comc as it came with tracking really fast.
1 thing that gave me a bit of a shock was the declared value was WAYYYYYY under. The declared value was US$350. I know you cant go from beckett values but from recent ebay bidding sales i can pick out 3-4 cards that would surpass that value easily, not mentioning that there was over 80 HOF autos with heaps of 1 of 1's! Glad nothing went sour cause the insurance value would have really upset me if that was all i was to be refunded if package was lost.
Maybe comc should somehow come to an agreement with user on what they think a fair insurance value would be or what it owes them.

i shall upload the pics when i get some time

Mine finally showed @Moe@COMC

Can't recommend that priority service to anyone though, sent 3 July arrived 8 aug. Must be something to do with the USPS system, rapid option was on average 10 days faster for way less $$.
I'll either go with rapid or full registered express for big value lots

Hey @Moe@COMC ,

Having some issues with my account. Got charged twice for processing of 7 cards as they did a partial deposit. Then charged me for all once all were processed today.

Secondly and most important I had a Nerlens Noel Auto/5 arrive was getting processed and had 4-5 filler soccer cards with it, processed as 6 soccer cards with no Noel auto :( ?????

Hey @Moe@COMC ,

Having some issues with my account. Got charged twice for processing of 7 cards as they did a partial deposit. Then charged me for all once all were processed today.

Secondly and most important I had a Nerlens Noel Auto/5 arrive was getting processed and had 4-5 filler soccer cards with it, processed as 6 soccer cards with no Noel auto :( ?????

Hi, I got your email and we're investigating what happened - sorry for the inconvenience, we'll get this figured out.

Hi guys I have a quick question that some of you may have an answer to or maybe @Moe@COMC may know. I bought a Tyson Chandler patch card on eBay which has a very nice patch and had it sent to COMC, but today I've noticed after the 'submission process completion' that on the listing of the card it has the following:

2006-07 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabrics Autograph Patch #110
Tyson Chandler [Must Be Authenticated] #8/10

Does anyone know what the 'Must Be Authenticated' part means? Could it be a fake patch?

If you could look it up @Moe@COMC that would be awesome...my username is vivo1987.

Hi guys I have a quick question that some of you may have an answer to or maybe @Moe@COMC may know. I bought a Tyson Chandler patch card on eBay which has a very nice patch and had it sent to COMC, but today I've noticed after the 'submission process completion' that on the listing of the card it has the following:

2006-07 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabrics Autograph Patch #110
Tyson Chandler [Must Be Authenticated] #8/10

Does anyone know what the 'Must Be Authenticated' part means? Could it be a fake patch?

If you could look it up @Moe@COMC that would be awesome...my username is vivo1987.
The only time I've had that come up, it was an in person auto. So maybe the set isn't supposed to be signed but someone got him to hand sign it? Or maybe it is supposed to be signed and it's just a comc stuff up

Back
Top Bottom