COMC Mailbox Thread

Not using the mailbox, but my last order from online COMC cards Id bought form the site, came like that.

The sleeves were gluey, and the tops were bent, couldn;t get the cards out very easily.

Damaged some of the cards. not happy. I was thinking of complaining, but not sure what they can do.

Not using the mailbox, but my last order from online COMC cards Id bought form the site, came like that.

The sleeves were gluey, and the tops were bent, couldn;t get the cards out very easily.

Damaged some of the cards. not happy. I was thinking of complaining, but not sure what they can do.

Yeah same as mine, you can do something as they take pics of every card before sent out so must be something that is getting done to them or the sleeves they use etc.

I have already put in a complaint with them as I had $200 worth of damaged cards which were mainly PC cards.

Kemp arrived safely then I'm guessing :whistle: Hopefully mine can arrive that quick to get here in time for the trade day!

Not the Majestic Prime, thats about to be processed at COMC tomorrow.

I had a problem with one ebay seller sending me 16 junk cards! (pictured) even though I leave a message on every paypal payment saying "DO NOT SEND GIFTED CARDS!"

Waiting on COMC staff to reply to my email to see if they can put those cards in the COMC charity account, cause I really don't want to pay $32 to process that friggin cr*p. (one day process)

Then hopefully get the next lot of cards over on express prior to the trade day! If I do one week processing on the next lot, I won't get them in time. :(

ahh cest la vie

10.10.06.6719993.jpg

Yeah same as mine, you can do something as they take pics of every card before sent out so must be something that is getting done to them or the sleeves they use etc.

I have already put in a complaint with them as I had $200 worth of damaged cards which were mainly PC cards.

:eek: Yikes!! I hope mine do not turn up like that!!! oh god, now I'm worried..

I think its the sleeves they use, everything I get my cards I have no issues unless I purchase from ComC direct, seems to be over time the sleeve gives up :eek:

Hi! For the moment, the Mailbox is only accepting cards...When we get the processes for "Beta test" items like magazines and programs worked out, then we'll look at taking those items in via the Mailbox service.

I just wish I had a timeline to share with everyone, but it may not be until sometime until 2014...at best. Thanks!

Sent you a PM

Just about to request a shipment... A little worried with the reports of damage :(

Got three PC 1/1's sitting there... including a superfractor... Id prob quit the hobby if they all rock up damaged

Yeah I hope not mate. I had 2-4 deliveries fine but this one was jist shocking. Now the accounts manager is trying to blame me for not using express and would have given less time for cards to get damaged.

So they are blaming you for choosing a shipping option they happily offer?

Wow! that's one way to do it...

Yep because I said I changed from another service (Borderlinx) to them because of issues they are blaming the distance from US to Australia I guess. Isnt the fact that my cards look like they were melted nearly.
Maybe the express option would have saved them. I don't know their logic. Guess they dont want to be charged for my cards.

I have used COMC 5 times now. Every time has around $300 worth of cards. Never has any issues. I use the "Rapid: shipment method.

Everytime cards have been well packed.

Last edited:
I'm guessing there is no insurance for standard and rapid.... I'm gonna go priority I think so I am covered in the event of damage (financially at least) $13 extra for Priority, and after paying for 50 toploaders on cards that I received in toploaders, whats another $13???

I haven't had any issues with COMC sending to Australia. Have had 2 packages (well over $600 of cards) arrive safe and sound. One was in a small box, another was two small boxes inside a big box! Both times taken 2-3 weeks to arrive.

I have used the standard mail shipping service and added toploaders to each card.

I will continue to use this service as it has saved me $ which i can reload into other purchases.

Cheers,

Well, that didn't take long at all! I just got this email from Nathan:

"Tim is working on adding a dialog (on the website) so that international users can declare the value of their cards when they make international orders with cards that were not purchased on our site.

Until this is made, when he makes a shipment request, he can also email us at COMC.com to declare this value."

I hope this answers your question. Thanks for asking :)

Any news on this MOE? Last time I processed my cards I didn't get an option for me to declare the value of my cards.

Hi! For the moment, the Mailbox is only accepting cards...When we get the processes for "Beta test" items like magazines and programs worked out, then we'll look at taking those items in via the Mailbox service.

I just wish I had a timeline to share with everyone, but it may not be until sometime until 2014...at best. Thanks!

Moe could you please get in contact with me regarding my last shipment. Several damaged cards and I seem to be getting ignored or not wanting to fix the issue.

Thanks

Brett

Any news on this MOE? Last time I processed my cards I didn't get an option for me to declare the value of my cards.

I'll follow up with management here and see if there's any progress on this - sorry for the lack of communication on this matter, hopefully we can get some answers soon. Thanks for your patience.

Moe could you please get in contact with me regarding my last shipment. Several damaged cards and I seem to be getting ignored or not wanting to fix the issue.

Thanks

Brett

Hi Brett...what seems to be the issue? Send me a PM and let's see what we can do to make this right. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom