COMC Mailbox Thread

Who wants to sell more cards?

For nearly 5 years, our sellers have enjoyed the ability to cross-list their inventory on Amazon, and COMC quickly became the #1 seller of trading card singles on the Amazon marketplace. Get ready, because starting today, we’re about to do the same with eBay.

COMC sellers can now easily have their cards listed in the COMC_Consignment eBay Store by opting in to List on eBay beta.

More: https://blog.comc.com/2016/06/01/coming-soon-to-ebay-comc/

How long does comc take usually to email you with picture confirming card arrived ?..1st time i used comc says card was delivered 2 days ago .but i have not received an email from them dashboard is empty as well

How long does comc take usually to email you with picture confirming card arrived ?..1st time i used comc says card was delivered 2 days ago .but i have not received an email from them dashboard is empty as well

You should get an email within 2 days of that delivery notification on ebay.
They're pretty good and fast.

Then wait up to a week or so for it to show up on your dashboard in COMC after you receive a pic of it in your email

Has everyone still been receiving their emails when an item is received?

I have had items show up in my inbox and get processed without ever having received a notification that it arrived!

I've had 12 items processed this year and only have 1 email from comc for 1 item.

Sent an email to [email protected] last wednesday.. Still no reply.

Sent an email yesterday they sent me 2 emails back today ..they mentioned card arrived at there warehouse then second email had the picture of my card after they opened my package . This was the first time using comc and have to say my first experience was great ☺

Anyone else got late mail from COMC recently? Usually they're 14 days right on the nose every time to me in New Zealand.

I'm now 7 days off a whole month over a card.

Anyone else got late mail from COMC recently? Usually they're 14 days right on the nose every time to me in New Zealand.

I'm now 7 days off a whole month over a card.

My last package just arrived, and it was slower than normal. Nowhere close to a month though.

Back
Top Bottom