COMC Ennis Mailday - It's not bad

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Righto , my first of 2 biggish COMC packages has arrived. Just waiting on a few more to arrive before I ship the other one. This is mainly stuff I bought last month. Great to have them in hand finally!!
Sorry about the scans, 8 one touches just don't quite sit flush across the scanner

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Brendan, I am up to about 110 in hand with about 40 odd more at my comc.

QUOTE="OutlawNinja, post: 1599599, member: 3875"]They didn't give you the black label because of a 9.5 for centering, on that card??!!
That is a bit harsh.
Awesome mailday mate.[/QUOTE]
Yeah they are funny folks at BG. But to be fair I bought it graded so its ok. I haven't seen one of the gold /10 before or since so I grabbed this one pre graded.

Just for interests sake because I have quite a few cards in my comc account, which shipping method did you go with and how did you find it?

Just for interests sake because I have quite a few cards in my comc account, which shipping method did you go with and how did you find it?

I think i used the 3rd option rapid or something about $15us but took just over 3 weeks. Next time I will use the $30 ish option in the hope of getting them quicker

Last edited:
LOve that jumbo Imac patch - didn;t even know it was possible to have such a great Ennis PC!
He gets pretty big love from Panini given he was not earmarked as a potential star and picked deep into the second round by Atlanta from memory. Once Miami got him Panini took notice i suppose. Hopefully he'll develop and build on last season, i don't know that he's going to be a future all star or anything but i like his game and since he made a big impact here in Perth he was a logical choice for me . Was initially going to be Exum, but Ennis is a beast and has fire in his belly to provide for his folks and siblings so all things combined this is the reason i PC him.

Back
Top Bottom