Collingwood Fans......

lol Kyle.
the fact is we played West Coast in Perth against their full squad and lost by 23 or something because we couldnt run out the game.
Congrats you were able to win against the eagles in front of 38 thousand pie fans and with Cox, Cousins and Fletcher missing.
enjoy it while it lasts, Kyle
and Rocca starred today :D

JZA said:
damn, you must be psychic or something, you only had what, a 50% chance of being right? ;)

As usual you are still a Moron who has nothing better to do than be a SMART ASS towards me so I guess I'll have to put you back on my ignore list so I don't see your pathetic posts or receive your PM's !!! Do yourself and the message board a favour and don't waste your time replying to any of my posts as I think your a c*&k and we obviously don't like each other so why bring it out here. Ewww wait maybe I shouldn't reply too harshly the toughboy might threaten me (Isn't that what you do when you get replies you don't like) :lol:

MetallicA' said:
lol Kyle.
the fact is we played West Coast in Perth against their full squad and lost by 23 or something because we couldnt run out the game.
Congrats you were able to win against the eagles in front of 38 thousand pie fans and with Cox, Cousins and Fletcher missing.

yes and we have also played the Eagles in Perth and got done by 2 goals, whilst killing them again in the last term. With their full squad.

Yes we will take that win even without those players. We had Licka out also which was a huge loss.

Oh so we move from Tarrent to Rocca now.... haha this is seriously good stuff. 40 + goals for the season and counting thats all i can say. Better then Neitz and Robbo put together :) .

MetallicA' said:
lol Kyle.

you wont have to worry about 38000 plus melbourne supports at a game against a interstate team in Melbourne cause we all know that will never happen.

Rocca might not have starred, but i would prefer the team play well than one praticular player.

Richo said:
As usual you are still a Moron who has nothing better to do than be a SMART ASS towards me so I guess I'll have to put you back on my ignore list so I don't see your pathetic posts or receive your PM's !!! Do yourself and the message board a favour and don't waste your time replying to any of my posts as I think your a c*&k and we obviously don't like each other so why bring it out here. Ewww wait maybe I shouldn't reply too harshly the toughboy might threaten me (Isn't that what you do when you get replies you don't like) :lol:

bwahaha :smt082

ill leave it my fellow ozcards members to decide who is the moron after reading a response like that. for christ sake lighten up, you cant take a joke at all can you mate, if you respond with childish name calling every time someone takes the mick. seriously grow up paul.

As I stated earlier in the week, the eagles are a bunch of crabs!!

They have no chance at the premiership

The crows will crush them at subi in a few weeks time, with or without the great Andrew Mc

Richo said:

complete over reaction.

Don't know whats going on in private, but damn.... *sigh*

Yeh i think the crows will win it all this year unfortunately :( and lol at "the eagles are a bunch of crabs" i like that!

mattyj said:
Yeh i think the crows will win it all this year unfortunately :( and lol at "the eagles are a bunch of crabs" i like that!

nothing unfortunate about it matty :lol:

Why are there so many comments in a Collingwood thread only when they win? BANDWAGON!

And yes the Eagles sucked on the weekend but will do better than the Pies come finals time!

I'm not so sure that the Eagles will finish in the top 4

Crows will paste them, The Dockers are gonna slam them again...

The Pies will do better than the Eagles this Finals series and for the next 5-7 years of finals footy!!

Yes the eagles have Judd, Kerr & cousins but who can stand up inside 50 and take a grab/kick goals??

And if you say seaby, McDougall or Lynch you can keep dreaming

I'm not so sure that the Eagles will finish in the top 4

Crows will paste them, The Dockers are gonna slam them again...

The Pies will do better than the Eagles this Finals series and for the next 5-7 years of finals footy!!

Yes the eagles have Judd, Kerr & cousins but who can stand up inside 50 and take a grab/kick goals??

And if you say seaby, McDougall or Lynch you can keep dreaming

Prepare to feast on your own words over the next 2 months! ](*,)

jvalles69 said:
Prepare to feast on your own words over the next 2 months! ](*,)

I am very hungry but I won't be eating my own words, I'll be eating a chicken roll at the Derby watching farmer go off against the eagles in a win which could pull the dockers nearly even with the west coast pretenders:rolleyes:

Eagles are going

down

If tonight's game is anything to go on... Collingwood are no chance for the flag.

A 40 odd point win over Hawthorn who were hardly sighted in the first half is pathetic. Being out scored by Hawthorn in the second half, should not happen if Collingwood is top 4 material.

We deserved to lose, and thus we did, however they had no chance to win when in the first quarter and a bit the Pies received 4 gift goals from pathetic umpiring decisions..... say what you want, but the fact is.... when ya playing 25 men its mighty hard to get any enthusiasm up.

Collingwood with that help (first half) should have had a bigger win. But then when the umpriing was more reasonable in the second half, Collingwood were outscored by the team at 14 on the ladder.

Some good individual performances from the pies and a solid win in the overall scheme of things, but by no means impressive.

Also if Ben Johnson isn't suspended for negligent high contact made with enough force to concuss Croad (Johnson had no eyes for the ball, but I don't believe it was intentional either, just sloppy), then the AFL really is setting the Pies up for a top 4 finish by helping all they can.

And before anyone says I am just bitter, it's not just that... I know my team is a couple years away from even being in finals contention... I just thought I would give my opinion on that Collingwood performance, cos there was more to say about that, than Hawthorns performance. Only bloke who played a solid 4 quarters was Browny, wouldn't ya love him in ya team? a Bloody tough nut he is!

So yeah Collignowod have the easy run home, but they'll get knocked out before the Grand Final if they have to face any other top 4 side before the GF.... might be able to pinch a spot from the Eagles tho, which will leave the Eagles vulnerable, and Adelaide ome and hosed.

agree with ya there AJ, but please dont knock us off yet.

Yes we won and yes it wasnt the best win, but come on, the pressure we had on your players was at a high level. For once we were tackling hard and puttin opposition players under high pressure.

Great games from Didak, Fraser (Killed Spida!), Cloke boys.

oh and Bucks well done champ on the big one :)

Back
Top Bottom