Collingwood Fans......

lockymac

Graded Mint 10 by GEM!!!
Real Name
Lachlan
eBay User
lockymac
Where are they all now?
Plenty of voice by the Pies fans earlier in the year, but Im not hearing much at the moment
Another loss today, and the side is in a real slump.
I know we have a few Pies fans here - what do you think the problems has been over the last few weeks?

i think the collywobbles have set in early this year ;)

I notice shoes doesnt talk about footy much anymore lol

yeah ... oh but dont worry.. im sure the flag is still theres.. i mean theres some rational mathematical explanation to why they're losing.. i mean cmon, this is the pies.. the best team in the afl... and this dale thomas guy, he's already a star.. and they got anthony rocca up and firing and injury free.. and they're so good they can rest buckley whenever they please... dont forget.. they got the best player in the league.. well potentially.. and thats chris tarrant.. cmon give him time.. he'll be a star

BTW - WhiteChocolate......I will be hoping your AFL side win next week as I have money on Carlton to win the wooden spoon ;)

Yep, and all there losses have been coming from teams bustling for postition in the 8, whereas before that the Pies were beating teams who's season's are already over.

Cmon Richo.. I dont see us not winning the spoon.. but we should beat the blues... not that i'll be surprised if we don't.. man we shoulda beaten those saints.. if jason johnson could kick straight ARGHHHH.. he did the same thing last week against the dockers...

Anyways.. you might ask why i hate the pies so much?? Well even if your not asking, im telling.. its not because of 1990.. yes i was 10 , but i really didnt remember it that well, nor do i care.... but its cos i have 3.5 mates that support the pies, and love sticking it up me and bragging how awesome they are ... I just love when their team proves them wrong without essendon having to beat them.. not that that's that often...

cant beat the might saints Choccy :p we had that under control all day!! ;)

mind you i missed the 3rd quarter coz i cracked it and turned it off lol

its ok guys. ill accept yes we are playing shit footy atm, very dissapointing indeed. But sides dont go 9-2 for no reason. We are in a slump atm simular to the one before the 02' finals, in which we ended up making the final. So yes enjoy it, but please dont knock us off yet.

If ya in the finals, ya in it to win it :) .

Good win by Freo today. They outplayed us, Rocca and Tarrent again failling. Jason Cloke got a start in the game, theres a good reason why we are struggling.

But again ill take it on the chin, as it wasnt a bad game to listen too, going by the commentators it was actually a great contest. We must improve, i guess teams are stopping our run on play, which has effected our big guys in the game.

Must move the ball quickly i say.

white_chocolate_55 said:
yeah ... oh but dont worry.. im sure the flag is still theres.. i mean theres some rational mathematical explanation to why they're losing.. i mean cmon, this is the pies.. the best team in the afl... and this dale thomas guy, he's already a star.. and they got anthony rocca up and firing and injury free.. and they're so good they can rest buckley whenever they please... dont forget.. they got the best player in the league.. well potentially.. and thats chris tarrant.. cmon give him time.. he'll be a star

haha you make me laugh, dont ya just wish you had half of those players on your team.

Mark Bolton :D
Lovett Murray :D

I reckon it's still worth jumping on Swan for that brownlow though! His odds would have dropped dramatically after his stint out and his close to playing his best again!

nah i think his brownlow chances are pretty much shot mate. His all australian chances are slipping too. I would have loved to see him keep going without that injury, but hey thats footy.

Westy is looking good atm in my books.

white_chocolate_55 said:

does Essendon still have a theme song? can't remember hearing it thats all

What's wrong with Lovett Murray? Bolton I can understand.. but hey, part of the reason we're down the bottom is we carry alot of dead wood.. I know that, we all know that.. Yes I wish we had tarrant and roccac... and sheep head lockyer.. and half the clokes.. josh fraser..

andrew3134 said:
does Essendon still have a theme song? can't remember hearing it thats all

yeah they do.. your obviously not around to hear it when they run out of the gates to start the game..

mate.. i dont mind the year we're going through.. obviously in rebuild stage, we're seeing some young kids come through, we're going towards a good draft to grab some young fellas.. i cant say i've seen my team miss the finals too often.. i cant say i havent seen success in my days of being alive and old enough to enjoy it/see it.. if we where getting killed every week then i'd be seriously worried and concerned.. but we're not.. we'll be back..

actually forgot about that incident lol. Nah just talking about him in general mate.

The only one that sticks out is Cloke hes useless lol, the rest play 1 on 1.

lovett is like a cloke in his first yr, running loose in the backline.

Magicman said:
its ok guys. ill accept yes we are playing shit footy atm, very dissapointing indeed. But sides dont go 9-2 for no reason. We are in a slump atm simular to the one before the 02' finals, in which we ended up making the final. So yes enjoy it, but please dont knock us off yet.

If ya in the finals, ya in it to win it :) .

Good win by Freo today. They outplayed us, Rocca and Tarrent again failling. Jason Cloke got a start in the game, theres a good reason why we are struggling.

But again ill take it on the chin, as it wasnt a bad game to listen too, going by the commentators it was actually a great contest. We must improve, i guess teams are stopping our run on play, which has effected our big guys in the game.

Must move the ball quickly i say.

Once again big props to Kyle always gives his 2 cents and cops it on the chin even when the chips are down (as a Power supporter i feel your pain......LOL).But gotta agree with Locky and Co it is much quieter with the "Hot Pies" running ahhhhhhhhh luke warm.Come in SHOES!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom