CLOSED Ozcards Panini Giveaway - 2010/2011 Panini Classics Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
020520111436.jpg

This is my favourite Panini card as it has a nice clean photo and awesome on-card signature, not usually seen on Panini cards ;)

This is my favourite Panini card:

hpqscan0012.jpg

I like this card a lot because it was the first Panini card I got and it was printed when DC was in the prime of his career. For the record the card/sticker is from the 91/92 set.

cheers panini and oz card trader love panini's inserts with there mirror finish and love this card simply because its rc auto of a sure to be great player thanks for letting me throw my hat in the ring love the look of the classics new base very cool

I cant splet these 2 apart. These are my 2 favorite cards.

I got back into Bball cards when panini come into the game.
My first kobe was this game used plus it had jerry west game used as well. (2 birds with one stone)

Then the jennings was my first rookie card auto pretty good auto to get for the first one. Both cards wear out of packs.

Cheers Andrew

IMG [50%].jpg

My first box i ever bought what 09/10 Panini Studio and managed to pull a kobe on card auto, was never a big fan of kobe in the past so decided to trade it for a lot of rondo autos. One of those rondo autos happened to be this bad boy.
EXRondo.jpg

Thanks for the comp OCT and Panini!

Jimmy,

This would surely be one of the most desirable Panini cards ever right? Who wouldn't want it? I sure do!

Thanks Panini and OZCT for the comp! :thumbsup:

Griffin Logoman.jpg

This has to be my favorite Panini at the moment.I don't own it,but i sure wish i did.
In memory of the late and great Lionel rose, R.I.P. (21 June 1948 – 8 May 2011).

Capture.JPG

My favourite Panini card two months into collecting them happens to be one I only received in the mail a few days ago from a lucky dip pack auction online. It's my first on-card auto and it's of my favourite recent NC Tarheel. The auto is so clean on the material. I love it.

21052011310.JPG

My favourite Panini card is one of my very favourite cards overall. I always wanted an Oscar Robertson autograph with his full name AND nickname on it - along came the HOF release and a truly gorgeous card of an all-time great:

RobertsonHOFauto.jpg

i like this from panini, just because its one of casey stoner's first cards.
PB130018.jpg

PB130019.jpg

also, don't have much else from panini. and wanted to be in the comp!

This one is my favourite Panini card right now. I just love the look of the card and am a big Patty Mills fan :)

I have been trying to get one, but keep missing out :(

mills.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom