CLOSED Ozcards Panini Giveaway - 2010/2011 Panini Classics Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
header_panini_logo-1.jpg

Hi everyone,

Thanks to the amazing Tracy Hackler from Panini, Ozcards received a box of goodies to give away to its Australian and New Zealand members!

We will be giving away these items over the coming days, so stay tuned to see whats up for grabs!

To start off with, we will be giving away a box of 2010/2011 Panini Classics Basketball and to be in the draw, all you need to do is post a picture of your favourite Panini trading card and tell us in a few words why it is your favourite! It's as simple as that!

Entries will close on Saturday 21st May, 2011 at 12:00 PM (AEST) and we will announce a winner on Sunday May 22nd, 2011.

So get posting and dont forget, to keep up to date with all the latest news from Panini check out the The Knights Lance blog!

Thanks again to Tracy and Panini for the prizes!

Cheers
Matt

Thanks panini and ozcard for another comp.

Here is my favourite panini card at the moment solely beacuse everytime im going through my cards i always stop and look at it a bit longer than i should.
DSCF4728.jpg
DSCF4729.jpg

My favourite Panini card would have to be my Blake NT RPA simply because its my best card of my first PC player :D

rpa.jpg

Cheers to panini and OCT for the comp :D

AMAZING Blake Griffin and Kevin Love! :D Not too sure about the Christmas card though... :lol:

This, because when I picked it up a couple of years ago, was the first card I had that contained jersey and auto in one card. And who better?
ok can think of one, maybe two guys...
07/10
bird.jpg

thanks again OZCT and Panini

Great comp.

This would have to be my favorite, My first high end 1/1 of Deon Butler. Love the design of Absolute.

cards005.jpg

This would have to be my favourite Panini card that I have in my Jermaine O'neal collection

IMG_0062.jpg

It may not be a 1 of 1 or a laundry tag or a logotag but I like this card because of the simple design and the fact that it is a 3 color Heat Patch of which I have not seen many.

It was also the first heat patch card that I managed to obtain.

I also get a laugh when I see the CHEAT 7 at the bottom as well.

My Favorite
melbzoo2010austinn006.jpg

melbzoo2010austinn007.jpg

Being a Devin Harris collector I'd have to say this is one of the best produced by Panini National Treasures is by far there best looking set in My mind.

Thanks for another great comp.

May not mean much to you, but means alot to me. It's not going to win against those other amazing cards, but hey, may as well try. :v:

It looks great in hand.

172082_128057933927742_100001706095354_168752_2386837_o.jpg

May not mean much to you, but means alot to me. It's not going to win against those other amazing cards, but hey, may as well try. :v:

It looks great in hand.

172082_128057933927742_100001706095354_168752_2386837_o.jpg

Honestly, it doesn't matter if you post a logoman or a base card, everyone has a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom