CLOSED Ozcards Panini Giveaway - 2010/2011 Panini Classics Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres one of my favourite panini cards! .. i pulled it myself from a box of 10/11 Limited! .. and its on card legend goodness... none other than kareem abdul jabbar glass cleaners

KareemAbdulJabbarGlassCleanersAuto.jpg

heres one of my favourite panini cards! .. i pulled it myself from a box of 10/11 Limited! .. and its on card legend goodness... none other than kareem abdul jabbar glass cleaners

KareemAbdulJabbarGlassCleanersAuto.jpg

Sorry Arthy, your banned from competitions, tooo lucky :v:

Great work Tracy and Panini, and thanks to Ozcard for the comp as well.

Here is my favourite Panini card, yes it is my PC players first rookie auto, but I really liked last years Classics design. This is probably my favourite PC card overall.

PC110344.jpg

My best woudl have to be this beauty.

Deng 1/1 National Treasure Bulls Tags - Being a Bulls fan and the way Deng (injury free finally!!) has been playing support to DRose this year makes this a special PANINI card for me.

md_0005.jpg

md_0006.jpg

My best woudl have to be this beauty.

Deng 1/1 National Treasure Bulls Tags - Being a Bulls fan and the way Deng (injury free finally!!) has been playing support to DRose this year makes this a special PANINI card for me.

md_0005.jpg

md_0006.jpg

Dayum :woot:

WOW! Aussie collectors representing - amazing cards everyone.

This one is my favourite.
KGTTRookieYear.jpg

The rookie year theme / old wolves patch reminds me of pack pulling a KG rookie back in the day and the joy felt over something so simple! That rookie was my only card in the KG PC for years and years.

Thanks OCT & Panini for the comp.

Wow, some awe-inspiring cards coming out in this thread!

Mine would be this Wes Johnson, because I really liked the Crown Royale set, and this one is the only Panini card I own that was unobtainable through the standard packaging method of circulation.

WesleyJohnsonVIP-of50-1.gif
WesleyJohnsonVIP-of50-Back.gif

Thanks to Tracy, Panini and OCT for this entertaining comp :thumbsup:

This is no where near my best card but it's my favourite. Same reason as kiwi everytime I go through the collection I look a little longer at this one.

My first ever Tag

/50
006.jpg

Mine would have to be this Baron patch 2/5 (and the filler on a technicality basis its a 1/1 LOL), the generosity of OCT members is never forgotten and makes me proud to be a part of such an amazing community.

28809d1301993745t-attn-oct-members-card-posted-me-error-b-davis-10-11-donruss-2-5.jpg

the skyline cards would have to be my favourite cards.. ive been to some of these cities on my recent trip to the US and they are pretty unique.. these players do represent the cities they play for and having that incorporated into the card is great..

images

What an awesome competition, thanks to everybody involved!

This is my favourite Panini card, my Andrew Bogut prime patch #44/50 which I pulled a few weeks back from a hot box of Threads which was like my 3rd hobby box ever!
It's my favourite because it was both my first hot box, my first patch ever, let alone prime patch and to top it off it's of an awesome fellow Aussie!!! :woot:

ivgv12.jpg

Mine would be this at the moment...love the green jersey!!! nice to see instead of red!!!

2/5 only missing the auto lol...and he is tearing it up at the moment!!!!

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom