Chest freezer in Melb area??

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Has anyone here got an old chest freezer they no longer want?? Not concerned with exterior condition, only that it works.

Worth a shot asking here :wave:

That doesn't help me out at all that post and it has been reported to Admin. I doubt they will do anything about it though as they are still taunting me about that Tassie footy jumper thread.

I'm sure you wont mock me when its full of kegs, has taps installed and you can drink and look at vintage fleer all you want. But you wouldn't like that anyway.

That doesn't help me out at all that post and it has been reported to Admin. I doubt they will do anything about it though as they are still taunting me about that Tassie footy jumper thread.

I'm sure you wont mock me when its full of kegs, has taps installed and you can drink and look at vintage fleer all you want. But you wouldn't like that anyway.

You could have just said no that's not what I'm looking for, it wasn't exactly clear in your initial post....you can see how I'd get confused!!! :p ;)

Plus if you're looking for something to put a keg in , an old fridge can do the trick as well!!:thumbsup:

And seeing as you brought it up....Scotty is still shaking his heads in disbelief over the Tassie footy jumper debarcle!!!:eek::blink::worthy:

That was a joke, right? :) Cause I laughed pretty hard.

Back
Top Bottom