checklists

baggies

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
1binwa
Can anyone help me complete a couple of checklists for older series? I noticed some duplication and omissions on the Select online checklists so did my best to pull info from items for sale on ebay.

From the case card list below I could not find a CC1 or a CC2. I also noticed CC19, CC20 & CC21 had two cards each. The cards with an "s" next to them have a signature that I know about or have seen advertised.
If anyone knows of any other case card signatures I've missed, the missing case cards 1 & 2 or any more duplications I've missed, let me know please.

Next one is the legend cards checklist. There seems to be some duplication on numbering from previous series. There's an LGD1 Barassi from 1996 but also a LGD1 Stewart from 1998. I could only find an LC1 Stewart on the Select checklist. Moving on to 2003 XL and 2007 Supreme there appears to be duplication of 4 legend cards numbered LGD13-LGD16, the players are different but numbering the same. Following on from this, I could not find any legend cards numbered LGD17-LGD20, did Select intentionally miss these out due to prior duplication? The LGD numbering resumed at LGD21 for the 2012 Eternity series. If anyone can clarify the errors or my own mistakes it would be appreciated, thanks.

legend cards.png

case cards.png

With cc1 and cc2, i dont think they exist because the 1995 Select Sensation series had two 300 game cards.

#62 Justin Madden
#63 Doug Hawkins

I think your right about the legend cards

Last edited:
Thanks Reece, looks like I'm on the right track. Just need to find which ones were signed, I've probably missed a few out if there are none currently listed on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom