Check out this guy

Yep it was Knox stadium in melb for some of the shots. I am guessing that there must have been about 100 hours of tape used in that, but it is sweet as!!!!!

I love those balls, and it all depends on how far you pump em up. Mine does not bounce anywhere near that, or like that.

Cool clip. Would have taken a lot of practice, as would anything like that.

You don't expect the Globetrotters to take the floor never practiced before....

Haha that's Gold! And they are shot 1, at Knox Basketball Stadium in Boronia and 2, Upwey High School. I have played on those courts for 14 years now! The Upstairs court (where he's bouncing it off a plain Brick wall) are my bread and butter ;)

Know what his name is? Since he's obviously from up that way and plays ball, I might know him. (Through people, otheriwse I would have heard of this previously)

EDIT: Oh Shit! Saw the end and I know that dude! Used to play against him all the time, Dave something...freaking awesome player. Remember once while on the bench, he's got the offensive rebound, done the whole 'fake going up for the shot' while the balls between his legs, then taken it out and put it down. And as for not jumping, he can dunk when he wants.

Back
Top Bottom