Check out this auction. Gretzky RC BVG 9.5

I'm not a massive hockey fan either. Can't believe you've never heard of Wayne Gretzky, well you do now. The interesting thing I didn't know from the info in that auction is that they have retired the number 99 across the entire NHL, that's greatness for you.

I'm not a massive hockey fan either. Can't believe you've never heard of Wayne Gretzky, well you do now. The interesting thing I didn't know from the info in that auction is that they have retired the number 99 across the entire NHL, that's greatness for you.

Yeah well I have heard the name before. If you asked for the greatest I wouldn't be able to tell you but if someone said Wayne Gretzky I'd probably say that rings a bell but I'd have no idea where from.

Yeah mate, can't imagine if they retired MJ's #23 though.

the #23 let's us compare MJ and LBJ haha! :v:

id rather own that than the honus wagner! Wayne Gretzky is THE greatest hockey player ever....loved him at the kings (Luc Robitaille is/was my fav player). One of the greatest cards going round!!

What does the 'rough cut' not 'sheet cut' mean?

I would say that rough cut is from a pack like it says in the auction, but sheet cut would be from an uncut sheet that someone cut up. That's sounds right unless anyone knows better.

Anyone know what a Jordan 9.5 sells for, this seems to be way more and is only a pop7 on BGS and only POP 1 on PSA I think, whereas there are 94 BGS 9.5 for Jordan, I suppose that's why.

Yeah I know but Im just pointing the facts that their only 7 wayne cards and 2 jordan cards at the highest grades and very limited there going to be making the big bucks. 94 9.5 of Jordan are more available maybe if there were only 7 9.5 it might be $75,000 for each of them.

Back
Top Bottom