chamillionaire talks jordan

yellows2k

OzCardTrader
not sure if this has been posted, i didnt even know who chamillionairre was before this vid, anyway, its a good watch, reveals a lot
after watching it, i cant help but think what a decent guy chamillionaire is, he comes across as being really sincere and straight up, like a guy that would be super cool to hang with and chill.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=798dSGws44A"]YouTube - Chamillionaire Disses Michael Jordan Hard!![/ame]

Unfortunately, its not the first story I have heard like this.

Cheers
Matt

That's crap man, especially when its like a celeb event and not some noboby annoying him for it

I was under the impression that MJ doesn't actually know who Cham is, and because he was wearing thug gear he assumed he was some kind of 'thug/gangsta/urban-african-american'.

hence the reaction "hell nah i ain't takin a photo with some nigga"

what a jerk.

I was under the impression that MJ doesn't actually know who Cham is, and because he was wearing thug gear he assumed he was some kind of 'thug/gangsta/urban-african-american'.

hence the reaction "hell nah i ain't takin a photo with some nigga"

what a jerk.

yeah but even when allen and pierce told him who it was he still didnt give a sh!t, pretty bad :yellow:

Wow, I believe Cham too, nobody would come out with that story and let the world know that he just got dissed by one of the most respected African American sports athletes in modern sports history.

Wow. Mike. Wow. Look I get that Cham prob would have been all ghetto when he approached Mike but still, that's just wrong. I didn't know Mike was a silent member of the KKK.

Wow, I believe Cham too, nobody would come out with that story and let the world know that he just got dissed by one of the most respected African American sports athletes in modern sports history.

Wow. Mike. Wow. Look I get that Cham prob would have been all ghetto when he approached Mike but still, that's just wrong. I didn't know Mike was a silent member of the KKK.

I reckon.

I thought maybe Cham was making it up. But I googled similar things about MJ being a dick, watched his HOF induction speech and this time actually took note of what he said.

A few analysts from Yahoo and ESPN alike have written about his speech saying he is insecure, immature and has never really grown up.

LOLO... what an idiot..:lol::lol:
Hey im from the jordan era and i collect him...but mr jordan is only human like the rest of us..
Hes made mistakes/been in a bad mood and has his faults..
BUT
Hes entertained billions world wide..
Donated god knows how much to charity $$$$
Litterally thousands of charity events.

In the end hes just another guy who did 1 thing very well and for the most part is admired ...Hes not the pope for goodness sake :lol:

I wouldn't want to have my pic taken with that guy either. Don't blame MJ at all.

It sucks to see him this way after growing up idolising the guy. It doesn't change the way i see him as a baller though, he's still the greatest to ever play the game imo

Back
Top Bottom