Case Share/Group Buy/Set Share/Presale Approvals

It's a registered business. I had to give away my day job when our autistic son got to school age and needed to be cared for at home. I had all this extra time at home so i had to find some things to do to keep myself busy. Things like working on renovations around my house and starting up a small business in something that i'm interested in is where i've ended up.

Last edited:
I've just updated the first post of this thread with the following just to make it very clear of the intentions of this rule.

Please note we require any members who wish to run a presale/case share/set share (or any other variation you can think of) to gain approval BEFORE putting out expressions of interest.

In future any "Expressions of Interest" presale/case share/set share (or any other variation you can think of) threads will be removed unless the person running it has contacted us seeking approval for the presale/case share/set share (or any other variation you can think of) first.

Just to clarify, there are to be NO presales, expressions of interest, pre sales, case buys, group set buys, set shares, group buys, group breaks, group hugs or any other group variations on this site unless approved by us.

If you want to buy, sell or trade cards or any other items you MUST have them in hand, unless you have cleared it with us prior. If our refusal and non approval is going to offend you, you're probably better off not asking.

Thanks
Graham

Last edited:
We require approval for a group hug??? :(

won't bother asking about a circle jerk then. :rofl::red:

46575-Oh-thats-nasty--PandaWhale-1CJM.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom