Case of Elite.

for those interested in numbers and what not. case recap has been added to original header post.

i thought i had got 12 hits, i only got 11. i just realised the extra FFG' came from a starter pack i bought off digeze while i was there.

so no big names other than hayne, but so much fun, highly enjoyable.

thanks again for organising it mate, depending on quick i can offload stuff i might be back for more.

for those interested in numbers and what not. case recap has been added to original header post.

i thought i had got 12 hits, i only got 11. i just realised the extra FFG' came from a starter pack i bought off digeze while i was there.

so no big names other than hayne, but so much fun, highly enjoyable.

thanks again for organising it mate, depending on quick i can offload stuff i might be back for more.

well done Aron,

Nice hitting a FFG in a starter pack!

What are the Sp's like? I haven't seen it answered anywhere. They look nice? And are they copy of the common card?

yeah there nice. just a shiny version of the base not my cup of tea, but not complaining adds more value to the bust thats for sure.

yeah there nice. just a shiny version of the base not my cup of tea, but not complaining adds more value to the bust thats for sure.

I assume they are random rather than in numerical order like they used to be for select

Back
Top Bottom