Captain Signature Pictures - Enjoy

Great collection, thanks for sharing it with us so we can all enjoy. Good luck with your next project

i have so many exlpetives running through my head, how tha, who tha, what tha, and a great big HOLY _____ !!!!, those other cards around the CUZ and KEMPY could be de value ing them, i will offer my holding services free of charge, no need to thank me, dude, thats easily the SICKEST set i've seen, if ya ever do come across a spare Cuz n Kemp, could ya give me a heads up, you said ya got no girlfriend, ummm wanna swap my mrs for a set of eagles commons, just some food for thought, pm me lol

I am so green with envy...I might have to change my username to the Hulk?... and you have 2 spare Judds...Holy donuts Batman that's so not right

I have a judd up for sale at the right price...

I will consider selling the hayes/hamil spare I have at the right price....

Offers open.

Dont insult me with ridiculous figures please.

---------- Post added 28-11-2010 at 03:14 PM ----------

PS I have spare James Hird 2001 Captain Signature.. last one sold on ebay for $2700

i wonder who else has a set

---------- Post added 28-11-2010 at 09:48 PM ----------

It is a very nice set... I do have other sets (close to finishing to rival it) will reviel when they are finished, I do love my 05 and 08 platinum sets....

didnt say I have no gf (or gf's)... just said I am single (not married)

---------- Post added 28-11-2010 at 09:49 PM ----------

OMGSH I so want this set...or at least the 3 Saints ones...

Wanting and actually getting the set are very far apart... grab a riewoldt while u can mate.... They are going to get VERY hard to find....

Wanting and actually getting the set are very far apart... grab a riewoldt while u can mate.... They are going to get VERY hard to find....

Yeah the distance between my want and get is probably from the Sun to Pluto...

I'd love to get one mate, but unless I win Tattslotto I can't...maybe if K-mart give me my job back and I work towards one...

Yeah the distance between my want and get is probably from the Sun to Pluto...

I'd love to get one mate, but unless I win Tattslotto I can't...maybe if K-mart give me my job back and I work towards one...

Whats that, only about 200 Hours work worth at Kmart!!

mate we gotta talk......What do you want for the lot of them

---------- Post added 23-12-2010 at 08:46 PM ----------

I will offer you good money for them

mate we gotta talk......What do you want for the lot of them

---------- Post added 23-12-2010 at 08:46 PM ----------

I will offer you good money for them

They are not for sale.

---------- Post added 26-12-2010 at 05:47 PM ----------

I do have some single captain signatures available.

I have a spare James Hird & Chris Judd if your interested.

I take offers only.

---------- Post added 26-12-2010 at 07:20 PM ----------

oh.... would love to know what your opinion of 'good money' is

I would STILL like to know how you got #4 on all of them.......I reckon you got something going on with Select that you don't want to mention.