Captain Signature Pictures - Enjoy

I don't think I'll ever get this set... guess I'm happy just to have the two Geelong boys.

Excellent collection dude... you must be the richest man alive to afford all them (or the numerous boxes you purchased to get 'em), along with the insane "high end" list your selling atm.

Boofhead's hawks collection was the most impressive id seen up until now... that is being seriously challenged here!

Great work to both of you!

Awsome collection how many no. 4 do you need to finish the set.

They are all #004

---------- Post added 30-01-2010 at 07:20 AM ----------

i'm jealous!!!!! Very nice collection coming long Rick!

Thank you Warney!

---------- Post added 30-01-2010 at 07:24 AM ----------

I don't think I'll ever get this set... guess I'm happy just to have the two Geelong boys.

Excellent collection dude... you must be the richest man alive to afford all them (or the numerous boxes you purchased to get 'em), along with the insane "high end" list your selling atm.

Boofhead's hawks collection was the most impressive id seen up until now... that is being seriously challenged here!

Great work to both of you!

Well, I am a single man. I work hard. I am not rich... I try and use my finances wiseley..

Any of you guys want my debt.. go ahead :) I think buying a set of Captain Signatures and having the same number... especially low like #004.... for the future is a wise move..

Otherwise, I cant stand a set being out there that I have not completed, causes sleepless nights.

I have a next big target but will keep everyone informed..

They look amazing as a set, acouple i haven't even seen before let alone seeing them all together at once.
Good stuff looking forward to your "next big target".

With the captains out of the way the whole select set would be awsome to own.
I wonder how many people have achieved this and how much a collection would be worth?

No every single select card, Redemptions,Autos,DPS,Inserts and Commons.
I wonder if any one has this set other than Select itself,what do you think it would be worth?

Well no one has a full set of the 1996 Select Brownlow Competition cards..

100 cards in set.. only 20 cards of each ever made...

Select didnt keep #001 ... it went out..

I have a John Platten #001 1996 Select Brownlow Competition Card.

I am aware of someone who is very close to making the set...

Once Again.
What An Amazingly Awesome Collection:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 31-01-2010 at 07:23 PM ----------

What's Ya Next Big Target!?

Yeah that's pretty insane in the membrane that set.
I think you gotta upgrade your name pakchoi to a more prestigous name like..
san choy bau

Back
Top Bottom