Buying packs of cards in Sydney

initials

OzCardTrader
Real Name
initials
eBay User
shane4games
Hello,

Are there any shops that have packs of cards (particularly basketball) in Sydney?

I remember in the 94-96 craze they would be everywhere, even Chemists. I want to get a few packs of recent Upper Deck or quality cards.

I'm interested in online stores too, just don't want to pay extravagant postage prices from America.

Unfortunately, no stores in sydney sell basketball cards now. The only chance you might have is for the Panini international set which is only sold in newsagents that sell other panini card/sticker stuff (primarily soccer).

no problems. The international still isn't too bad, just a smaller set with most of the insert being the same (almost) as the standard hoops. They've thrown in a few exclusives for the international release (adrenalyn XL, Class Action, Top Players and Extra).

no problems. The international still isn't too bad, just a smaller set with most of the insert being the same (almost) as the standard hoops. They've thrown in a few exclusives for the international release (adrenalyn XL, Class Action, Top Players and Extra).

Anyone know where I can find a checklist for this release? I've picked up an Exum gold-foil signature card but curious what others are in the set...

Back
Top Bottom