Bulls v Heat 2011 Playoffs Eastern Final Thread **SPOILERS INSIDE**

I expect the Heat to come out hard ... Watch out for Lebron & Wade ... BUT, the Bulls are gonna be ready ! Watch out for Derrick Rose ! Kyle Korver aka the white Ray Allen ! Noah & Boozer taking out Bosh ! ... Down goes Miami !!!

WOW!!! What a quarter 27-19 bulls lead. Heat lucky they are not down further. If it wasn't for the 38% fg shooting from the bulls they would be. Seems this game has similar patterns to the first. Bulls beating them again on the boards. However one quarter does not make a game. Long way to go yet. Go Bulls!

They can start by dusting the cobwebs off Erick Dampier, by far the Heat’s best combination of girth and toughness with three important skills to boot. He’s a quality rebounder, shot blocker and sets such forceful screens you can feel the pain rippling through the victim’s body. Although he’s better suited to match up with Asik, he can bang with Noah inside and rough him up a bit.

Still no Dampier for game 2. I also think ilgauskas should be in the side to. He is great alround as a centre.

Bulls have a mountain to climb now but it can be done. Especially on home court. Go Bulls!

Good games by both lebron and wade..... well done. Its the ultimate key to the Heat winning. Bulls shooting was woeful, probably worst I've seen all playoffs. However Bulls have shown they can shut the main men down for the Heat so the series is far from over.

FINAL: Dallas Vs MIAMI

Great game 2 by Miami, great defence, great game by a 'sick' LeBron. Derrick Rose had a average game, missed a lot of easy lay-ups. Boozer was below average, need more points!

I love Derrick ROSE, but my hart want's to see LeBRON in the finals. They are both my favorite players, but LeBron deserves the title more :D.

However, the one player who deserves the title more then anyone is Jason Kidd.

Just imagine good ol' Juwan Howard -Vs- Jason Kidd in the FINAL's :lol:
:v:

P1030912 [800x600].jpg

P1030925 [800x600].jpg

LeBron James AU Jersey.jpg

Dirk Nowitzki Exquisite PATCH.jpg

Jimbo must have worn himself out after pleasuring himself too much over that game :lol:

Thought he'd be all over this thread like a fat kid on a cupcake after that win

Back
Top Bottom