Bulls v Heat 2011 Playoffs Eastern Final Thread **SPOILERS INSIDE**

Jimbo must have worn himself out after pleasuring himself too much over that game :lol:

Thought he'd be all over this thread like a fat kid on a cupcake after that win

Never fear I'm here. Looks like we've only got about 1/4 of the Bulls fans here though from the Game 1 win?? :eek: And I only just finished watching it, I had a uni presentation this morning, so got home and started watching the game at about 1:30.

Man was I pissed to start off the game seeing Joel Anthony and Bibby out there again. Boozer and Noah smashing the boards again, Spo has to realize he can't count on Anthony for big minutes in this series! It's not about effort, with Anthony, he's just TOO SMALL!! You can imagine I was even more angry to see both Z and Dampier in suits on the bench when the camera switched to them!! :mad:

But on the positives.

UDONIS HASLEM!!!!! :woot: I said he was the key, an x-factor, that he could do everything and BOOM did he do it. He probably played a few too many minutes (his last 5 he wasn't really effective, too fatigued) but in 23 mins he had 13 points, 5 boards (3 offensive), a steal and a block and gave us a HUGE lift including those two poster jams!!

Game turned real ugly in the 4th, looked like nobody could score. Until LeBron decided it was time to go to work. He's been a big-time closer this playoffs.

Back to South Beach to hold our home court. Go Heat!! :woot::mad::wave:

---------- Post added 19-05-2011 at 03:33 PM ----------

For those who didn't see the game:

That's Haslems response to Gibson in Game 1. Now we have a series baby!! :D :lol:

The Heat couldn't do a thing in the 4th untill Asik went off then they turned it on (well Bron turned it on)

---------- Post added 19-05-2011 at 04:29 PM ----------

Great to see LeBron 1 step closer to that Ring, Still a way to go but getting closer.

As much as i want the Bulls to win a Championship again i secretly want Bron to get a title just to give to the haters :D

The Heat couldn't do a thing in the 4th untill Asik went off then they turned it on (well Bron turned it on)

Bron all the way baby. I thought it'd be Wade stepping up, but Bron is proving himself after Games 4 & 5 against Boston and now this one.

How much of a difference does it make having Haslem in the rotation? And he's not even fully healthy. This is why I harped on so much during the regular season, about how while the Heat have depth issues, this team was NEVER meant to be one without Haslem on the floor and with Mike Miller at only like 50% (if that, I'm being generous). So while everyone was saying how crap the Heat's depth was, they were right, but Haslem and Miller are the 4th and 5th best players. Take any playoff teams 4th and 5th best players away and suddenly they lack depth also.

Not that it matters, at the stage we're at now, but I'm just pointing out that I said so! Let's go Heat!! :D

Yeah Haslem changes this team for sure, when the other guys were going through a slump he took it apon himself to keep the offense going and his hustle is a huge addition to the team. I thought Miller defensively played well while he was on getting under the rim and fighting for the ball on rebounds or atleast trying to box the Bulls bigs out and it seemed to work better then Game 1

man its been the taj gibson vs udonis haslem dunk contest! sweet slams by the big fellas so far in this series... big statement by bron and the heat in this game to take away home court advantage

Disapointed to see Chalmers only get 5 mins...

Did you see him while he was on though? He was thoroughly useless, lost the ball a few times, his ball-handling is so weak he always gets pressured by good defenders! CJ Watson ate him up.

---------- Post added 19-05-2011 at 11:55 PM ----------

Yeah Haslem changes this team for sure, when the other guys were going through a slump he took it apon himself to keep the offense going and his hustle is a huge addition to the team. I thought Miller defensively played well while he was on getting under the rim and fighting for the ball on rebounds or atleast trying to box the Bulls bigs out and it seemed to work better then Game 1

That's the thing about Miller. Despite his shot being off he still contributes other things. Separates him from a pure shooter like Kyle Korver. See today Korver was useless because he only made one shot, and was abused defensively. Miller's shot is off, but he still rebounds, hustles, and is a good passer who can also put the ball on the floor. I hope his hands heal up so he finds his shot this playoffs or next season, because the Mike Miller of last season (and of old) is so versatile and a major threat!

Well...... Shocking shooting by the Bulls and Lebron comes up big when he needed to. Asik going off with the split chin seemed to have made a big difference!

I was crook as a dog yesterday to the point I had even forgotten the game was on and only got to watch the last 8 minutes of it. Rose seemed to force a hell of a lot of shots and the Bulls just seemed stagnant on Offense towards the end!

Oh well, was still only a 10 point win to the Heat even with the Bulls shooting so poorly, Haslem providing what he did and Lebron coming up big towards the end. We'll pull one back n Miami and it'll go down to 6 or 7 still.... Even as a die hard Bulls fan Im still not confident to predict it either way!

Well...... Shocking shooting by the Bulls and Lebron comes up big when he needed to. Asik going off with the split chin seemed to have made a big difference!

I was crook as a dog yesterday to the point I had even forgotten the game was on and only got to watch the last 8 minutes of it. Rose seemed to force a hell of a lot of shots and the Bulls just seemed stagnant on Offense towards the end!

Oh well, was still only a 10 point win to the Heat even with the Bulls shooting so poorly, Haslem providing what he did and Lebron coming up big towards the end. We'll pull one back n Miami and it'll go down to 6 or 7 still.... Even as a die hard Bulls fan Im still not confident to predict it either way!

Surely as a die hard fan, you have to pretend you're confident and call it for your team anyway ;) :lol:

Just an observation on Rose & Star Players in general: He shot a lot of high difficulty shots. But then again he does every game, just he normally makes more of them. It's interesting how a miss changes how we perceive the shot. E.G. LeBron making that 3, was massive. Had he missed though and the Bulls taken the lead next possession - it would've been "bad shot selection, he's not clutch, selfish, settling for jump-shots" etc. I watched the whole game, and Rose took shots he normally does. Just didn't make them unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom