Status
Not open for further replies.

Topspecial

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bianca
eBay User
Topspecial
Hey guys it’s been a few years I don’t collect anymore just don’t have the time I’m moving at the moment got a lot of stuff that I’m sorting out and I’ve found a heap of cards, supplies and a very nice display case I need them gone thought I’d give u guys the first option on em before eBay.

I haven’t looked at any cards for a few years now so not 100% sure what they would be worth I’m happy to just get them out of my way and let someone else look after and appreciate them I’m not splitting them up selling them as a bulk lot only I don’t have the time to pack and post them due to the size its pick up only cards are currently in Yarram in Gippsland victoria I’m always on the road happy to deliver them for free if u can meet me or live on the way I’m going at the time if not all I ask is u cover my petrol costs and ill drop them off to u.

Ok what’s for sale everything u see in my photo bucket http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee45/bj0077/For%20sale/ and anything else I find u will get if u require better photos of anything just let me know the major bit is the display case it’s a one and only I purchased it off a member here a long time ago cost me about $400 delivered perfect for displaying your cards check out the pics of it hard to get nice pic but trust me u will not be disappointed. Also heaps of one touch holders all sizes in great condition heaps of other supplies as u can see in the pics the cards all look in good condition to me but I’m no expert.

Price everything u see for $550 or make me an offer i think that’s a fair price but happy to listen to offers.
for sale: http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee45/bj0077/For sale/

Damn, I woulda payed you more and taken time off to drive down and get it! Curse you late night drinking!

Congrats to the lucky SOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom