Broncos vs Cowboys GF 2016

If the on field ref had just awarded, no one would argue...maybe pedantic types. Sets up an exciting finish.

Now...its the same old same old lament the refs.

Just saw the 'no try'.

Wow, that is close to worst decision of the year, the bunker and their love of slow mo replays will cost a team a finals spot!
Yep it was very sad indeed. While watching the game live all the Roosters supporters were yelling out "no try". But seriously though what was the player meant to do, stop rolling over the try line? The Broncos lost the game fair and square but that's the worst i have ever seen, K.

12-8 you beat saints, hardly a claim to fame. No offence
Mmmmm not so sure as the Dragons had not lost at Win Stadium all season. So in my eyes it's a great win away from home and as they say, a wins a win and i will take that every day of the week, K

Last edited:
12-8 you beat saints, hardly a claim to fame. No offence
It was terrible conditions. Think any team would have been happy with a win regardless of the score.

It was never going to be a high scoring game. If the conditions were fine you would have a point but the conditions made for simple footy just a lot of runs up the middle and not much second phase play.

Terrible conditions and a win is a win, particularly with spots 6-8 being so tight.

Despite the conditions this was a weak Dragons team missing two SOO players and the other starting back rower.

Brisbane still look very disjointed, little talk or confidence in attack. Gillett and Thaiday were great, made a huge difference. I am sure Brisbane will make the 8 but they are a very different team to last year.

Terrible conditions and a win is a win, particularly with spots 6-8 being so tight.

Despite the conditions this was a weak Dragons team missing two SOO players and the other starting back rower.

Brisbane still look very disjointed, little talk or confidence in attack. Gillett and Thaiday were great, made a huge difference. I am sure Brisbane will make the 8 but they are a very different team to last year.
This is so true in what your saying as the Bronx don't look their normal selfs but saying that the Dragons had a weak team is an understatement considering the Broncos are still missing , Kahu, Reed, Eden, Nikorima and Joe Offa. All of these players are huge losses but will be back in a few weeks, K

Brisbane definitely missing a few but have a significantly better roster than St Merge.

This is why I feel St George were hit harder by these losses than Brisbane
The game was played in cyclone like rain. All i am saying is that i would take that win any day of the week, K

Fair enough if Brisbane planted 30 points and then fell asleep, I wanted to hang myself after last night's game, dragons have no game plan at all and are just plain boring, Broncos are too silly to realise that everyone has figured out super coach, id love to play Bennett in poker because he shows his cards.

The game was played in cyclone like rain. All i am saying is that i would take that win any day of the week, K

The terrible conditions have been acknowledged as has the fact that a win is a win and like gold at this stage of the season. The Sharks have made a habit of winning ugly for weeks, doesn't matter how you it happens as long as you get the two points.

The point of the discussion was that Brisbane are still on struggle street. I am a realist and at present I think the Sharks, Melbourne & NQ are miles ahead of the rest. I am stoked to see Canberra in third but will reserve my judgement on their premiership prospects until they have competed strongly with the Sharks & Storm

The terrible conditions have been acknowledged as has the fact that a win is a win and like gold at this stage of the season. The Sharks have made a habit of winning ugly for weeks, doesn't matter how you it happens as long as you get the two points.

The point of the discussion was that Brisbane are still on struggle street. I am a realist and at present I think the Sharks, Melbourne & NQ are miles ahead of the rest. I am stoked to see Canberra in third but will reserve my judgement on their premiership prospects until they have competed strongly with the Sharks & Storm
True, i honesty dont think Brisbane will make the GF either but i also think the Sharks have peaked way too early and will not make the GF. Sorry Sharks fans but i really think that the big dance will be between the Storm and the Cows, K.

True, i honesty dont think Brisbane will make the GF either but i also think the Sharks have peaked way too early and will not make the GF. Sorry Sharks fans but i really think that the big dance will be between the Storm and the Cows, K.

I suppose that is the beauty of finals, if you win your continue if not goodbye. Brisbane have enough guns and experience to beat anyone in the 8 on their day but their current form is a big issue. Giving the top a second chance is the best thing the NRL did.

Back
Top Bottom