Broncos vs Cowboys GF 2016

NRL FAN

Broncos4ever
Real Name
Katrina
This will happen again, Broncos vs Cowboys GF 2016. No other teams look even close to these 2 sides after 7 rounds. Katrina

Parramatta have beat the Cowboys and sharks were not far off??? But yes I agree the Cowboys n Broncos are the front runners... Parra n sharks are not far behind though... The rest can start planning for next year, the Knights maybe for the year after...

I think the Sharks playing at Shark Park will be hard to beat all year, so will the Cows at Smiles.

On their day brutal and will go close but very inconsistent for a Hasler coached team.

I think the sporadic form of most teams (Broncs, Cows and Eels aside) is due to the tightness of the comp.
I agree. Still very salty about the loss to the raiders and the warriors.

Reynolds was a disgrace in last nights match. Absolute tosser. Who treats a team mate like that? Like he's never thrown a bad pass? Rant over.

No it won't be cowboys vs broncos GF. Cowboys were 4th last year, and won. It just shows, whoever has the best finals rounds will make it. Simple as that.

M

Reynolds was a disgrace in last nights match. Absolute tosser. Who treats a team mate like that? Like he's never thrown a bad pass? Rant over.

No it won't be cowboys vs broncos GF. Cowboys were 4th last year, and won. It just shows, whoever has the best finals rounds will make it. Simple as that.

M
I agree, he's really nice of the field but he can blow up in game. It's just his character I reckon.

Well after seeing the Sharks win today i still think they are going to be hard to beat. I want the Broncos to win more than anything but like you have all said, its only round 7. Katrina

I can't believe everyone is talking grand final in round 7 ? Dragons were on top last year after the first 10 rounds , it will be one of those years were who ever finished in the top 8 anyone of those teams can win it on there day, I bet there will be teams not to make the eight that probably should of ?

Back
Top Bottom