Broncos vs Cowboys GF 2016

Lol. Limited News. No...I don't watch or read their stuff. Only the commentators on game day. Ltd news death ride the game. If nrl ever dies, other sports will be fked when the spotlight turns to them and they become the kicking can clickbait.

As for para...well, it's their turn. Gold Coast drugs last year. Cronulla asada. Storm cap. Souths and Crowe. Dogs cap, Coffs, Barba...

Lol. Limited News. No...I don't watch or read their stuff. Only the commentators on game day. Ltd news death ride the game. If nrl ever dies, other sports will be fked when the spotlight turns to them and they become the kicking can clickbait.

As for para...well, it's their turn. Gold Coast drugs last year. Cronulla asada. Storm cap. Souths and Crowe. Dogs cap, Coffs, Barba...
Every day the telegraph find another reason to write another negative story.

How about a positive one on Brad Arthur and how he has got the players to aim up every week, there is more then enough reasons that we could of just chucked it in this year (salary cap, Foran, injuries, losing players).

It's rl mate. Nice doesn't sell papers or elicit clicks. How many people fail breathe or drug tests in every day land? Rl player does it...bang. World ends. Breathless condemnation and hand wringing...by hypocritical journalists with their fair share of skeletons in the closet.

Last edited:
It's rl mate. Nice doesn't sell papers or elicit clicks. How many people fail breathe or drug tests in every day land? Rl player does it...bang. World ends. Breathless condemnation and hand wringing...by hypocritical journalists with their fair share of skeletons in the closet.

How many people live in a world where the minions have a base salary of 80k +??
Where if you're "OK" at your job, You're worth 100k + a year.
Never heard a football player complaining because he gets all the hot girls, Doesn't have to pay for shoes, Protein Powders, Coconut water or the likes...
Comes with the turf.... If you want the glory you deserve the rest of it.

All the pampering they get and talk of how depressed they get - Try working 40hrs + a week like the rest of us for a modest wage - Then talk to me about how hard life is....
How many of us can say they have someone to talk to at work when they're feeling blue...Nothing but sooks, Playing the toughest game in the world!!

Huge games now for Raider v NZ and Titans v Eels

If Canberra win they will be top four and despite being a supporter I still don't think they are a top four team, yet. While NZ will be tough it will be a big mental test because when they last had this opportunity Brisbane spanked them.

Blah blah blah blah. Yes the mighty Broncos are playing pretty originally of late and they don't deserve to make the finals if they can't beat the Roosters, K.

Last edited:
Even better with Copley getting a couple of tries.
Yeah it was good seeing Dale grab a few trys. He is a great player and even a better person in general. I will let him know tomorrow morning when i see him that you thought he had a good game, K.

The party boys are on the come down.

Corey has seen the writing on the wall and bailed before Bennett's Babes completely implode.

Back
Top Bottom