Brilliance is coming

Yep, 1 feedback. Select really need to somehow try and get information to peoples ebay so they can keep an eye on till after release

Ahhh the new SCC members!

God bless em
The Fool is not the seller its the Buyer if you can turn 150 in too 800(about 700 after ebay fees) for 5mins work more power to ya.If your the buyer who cant be bothered trying to get a box next Saturday with the rest of us for 150 then you have more money then sense and you know I hope they get a GWS/GC card that means there will be one less the rest of us could pull

Yes people are being a bit more careful when they spend currently . I am noticing card prices are dropping a bit or just sitting on eBay a lot longer

So with StarTrack post for boxes, does anyone know if they deliver to rural houses or PO Boxes?

Anyone know why Brilliance would be released this early? Last time it was early November.

My guess is that the AFLW rookies will have DPS’ as well so they will be the last release of the year

Anyone know why Brilliance would be released this early? Last time it was early November.

My guess is that the AFLW rookies will have DPS’ as well so they will be the last release of the year
great point to bring up..
Would like to know why the switch this year.
And if it's Brilliance now, so when could we expect series 2?

There is a reason for this and will be all known about before Oct 31st 2022

Breaks barely filling and this isn't a good break product.

You still see the occasional 2020 Brilliance box getting added to breaks. As long as breakers add a few lower end boxes to bring price down to something more affordable for those that enjoy going in a break. I'm not a fan of breaks but the breakers will be going after them I'm sure. I would be having a stab in the dark and saying 70-80% of boxes sold on the secondary market for inflated prices are being brought by breakers.

You still see the occasional 2020 Brilliance box getting added to breaks. As long as breakers add a few lower end boxes to bring price down to something more affordable for those that enjoy going in a break. I'm not a fan of breaks but the breakers will be going after them I'm sure. I would be having a stab in the dark and saying 70-80% of boxes sold on the secondary market for inflated prices are being brought by breakers.

Breakers barely buying any Prestige. I see them scoffing at $250 a box. This will start to hurt them

I’m going to be in the minority here in saying I really don’t mind if Brilliance is replacing series 2 this year. I like Brilliance, actually really like it, but if we don’t see another release I wouldn’t be too disappointed lol

Back
Top Bottom