Brilliance is coming

I’m going to be in the minority here in saying I really don’t mind if Brilliance is replacing series 2 this year. I like Brilliance, actually really like it, but if we don’t see another release I wouldn’t be too disappointed lol
come on mate, series 2 is a staple of the hobby.
The D.P.S are a yearly highlight, along with the changing high end banger cards
Would happily drop Brilliance over series 2

I’m going to be in the minority here in saying I really don’t mind if Brilliance is replacing series 2 this year. I like Brilliance, actually really like it, but if we don’t see another release I wouldn’t be too disappointed lol
You would rather the cards from Brilliance over Ward and MacDonald DPS?

What I'd give for a Newcombe DPS.

come on mate, series 2 is a staple of the hobby.
The D.P.S are a yearly highlight, along with the changing high end banger cards
Would happily drop Brilliance over series 2

Yes but that's not an option as Brilliance is confirmed. I'd just love a bit of time to catch up, that's the only reason I said that. It just seems like there's too much going on in the hobby. But like I said, I'm in the minority with this and don't expect anyone to agree. I personally would have dropped Prestige, released series 2 in July, and then Brilliance to round off the year in about September/October. I would say Brilliance is coming first as they are making sure all last years issues with series 2 are getting ironed out before dropped later on. Optimum was a little bit of a disaster with quality issues.

Yes but that's not an option as Brilliance is confirmed. I'd just love a bit of time to catch up, that's the only reason I said that. It just seems like there's too much going on in the hobby. But like I said, I'm in the minority with this and don't expect anyone to agree. I personally would have dropped Prestige, released series 2 in July, and then Brilliance to round off the year in about September/October. I would say Brilliance is coming first as they are making sure all last years issues with series 2 are getting ironed out before dropped later on. Optimum was a little bit of a disaster with quality issues.

I certainly did not enjoy this coming around so fast - 1 week between announcement and then drop - and 5pm drop on a Saturday is the worst.

Especially with the big cards in this series would have liked a chance to prepare.

I certainly did not enjoy this coming around so fast - 1 week between announcement and then drop - and 5pm drop on a Saturday is the worst.

Especially with the big cards in this series would have liked a chance to prepare.

I have no chance getting these at Marvel at qtr time on Saturday. None
Vodafone shits the bed when its over 2k people :(

I have no chance getting these at Marvel at qtr time on Saturday. None
Vodafone s***s the bed when its over 2k people :(

I was at the NRL on Saturday afternoon trying to have a look at the sell sheet and I couldn't get much coverage at the ground at all and it was my work phone with Business Grade data.... thanks Telstra.....I mean its not like Telstra is the naming rights sponsor of the league! LOL

Got my 2 SCC boxes, and hopefully grab a couple more in the general sale... but, woth my luck lately, it won't happen.
Chasing a Gold Bontempelli if anyone lands one 😅😅

I had very average luck with Freo and North cards in my 2 2020 Brilliance boxes, actually didn't see much worse in a 2 box break lol. So hoping for a little more luck this time around.
Even more chances to get let down :(

I got Pendles, Coleman, Gawn and Skilton.

This year expecting 4 x GC/GWS spuds

Didn’t even see these but there was a 2 box lot that sold for $600 aswell as one for $800 that got best offer accepted

41E451CE-D825-412E-B352-5ADBB4D29628.jpeg

Anyone know why Brilliance would be released this early? Last time it was early November.

My guess is that the AFLW rookies will have DPS’ as well so they will be the last release of the year
P.O Boxes are now accepted but it will come as express not Star track.

I bwlieve the reason this is first before series 2 is because it gives select more time to finalise the draft signatures and whatnot that were delayed.

And are u implying that select are selling up matt?

Anyone hazard to guess when series 2 will come out? Will this be the last set for the year? Making it 4 for the year?

The sneakerbots will not be greedy. 2x will be snapped up
Hey Iron clad what are these sneaker bots? Are they people who sell other items other than cards that have some elaborate bot setups to buy or sell different products other than sneakers ? 😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom