Brilliance is coming

early hope for series-2 ..
another 'duel signature'
great concept and look fantastic in hand

I’d love to see patch and patch sigs return. Don’t think they will but fingers crossed. Also a return of Footy’s Finest would be epic.
good call with the patch/sigs...
The 'certified' patch/sigh release still holds up today, as when it was released onto the hobby.
Fantastic cards, that are cherished by many lucky enough to have them in there collection.

What do we think the Nick daicos rookie sigs will fetch lol
Snl Queen GIF by Saturday Night Live

Going to be a interesting release, with all the economical uncertainty and general crap news we wake up with almost daily now.
The hardcore collectors will be all in , but one would think a partial drop off with part time participants.
That extra cash to buy cards is just not there for many.
Really hoping select smash out another killer release,like the last few series 2 releases

Definitely a degree of financial fatigue from previous releases, only compounded by current economic climate / outlook

I’m hoping if we get draft pick signatures for all draftees…that’s it’s no more than two levels and not three.

Otherwise as Tigers supporter I will be in financial hardship by end of this release

I’m hoping if we get draft pick signatures for all draftees…that’s it’s no more than two levels and not three.

Otherwise as Tigers supporter I will be in financial hardship by end of this release
Lucky prices are tanking massively. Shouldn't be as bad as last time

agree, two levels are the go
Gibcus , brown, Sonsie, Clarke and banks will still burn a hole in the wallet
yet another reason not to have the 3 dps levels
As will the Bolton Footy’s Finest and the Prestia and Weightman dual signature 🤣🤣
now were talking...prestia/weightman :woot:🙏

Back
Top Bottom