Brilliance is coming

Denis and Duck dual signature be getting some of those. How much will the secondary market boxes be do people think $300 ?

Sneaker
Denis and Duck dual signature be getting some of those. How much will the secondary market boxes be do people think $300 ?
Hard to say. I'll say the sneaker bots will go 300 and I'll buy a few at that price too. Maybe 500 this time around, but 400 seems a happy medium

Big surprise

I'm up for some big bucks...Dusty Gold and Cotchin / Hardwick Dual

Anyone know if there is a box limit for the general sale?

Yeah I am abit sick of the on your marks get set go you have 1 minute to buy . This is why the secondary market is not a bad option except the price can be high.

Yeah I am abit sick of the on your marks get set go you have 1 minute to buy . This is why the secondary market is not a bad option except the price can be high.
I'll probably miss the general sale this time. It always blocks my card on sale drops! It'll probably end up being ebay

I reckon if you buy on the secondary market at the increased prices these are the boxes you could hold for a few years and possibly make your money back with a bit more on top. Is that how box selling goes is there an average time you would wait ? Or does it just depend on what and who is in that particular series ?

There are some amazing cards in this release. Just bought my 2 boxes but will see how we go with general sale, that's always a clusterf*ck.

The Gold cards look fantastic and the dual sigs are fantastic.

Spewing there's no Malthouse/Maxwell card as a Pies fan, as it's something a little different. They got Leigh Matthews to sign, wondering if they could've got Tony Shaw to sign a dual collingwood one too.

Back
Top Bottom